PDA

View Full Version : What is Fantasmic priority seating?

carousel301
07-05-2007, 01:21 PM
What is Fantasmic priority seating? I cannot find anything about it on the disney website. What restaurants offer it? Do you need it? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mickey'sGirl
07-05-2007, 01:48 PM
You might be thinking of the Fantasmic Dinner Package which is discussed in InfoCentral. Here is a link. http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/fantasmic.asp We have tried both Mama Melrose and Hollywood and Vine. We preferred Hollywood and Vine -- and we loved the convenience of not having to line up forever for a seat!!

dolphinmickey9170
07-05-2007, 08:06 PM
First of all, welcome to Intercot!! This is a great place for lots of information and advice from other disney freaks!!

I highly recommend doing the Fantasmic Dinner Package....You don't have to wait in the huge crowd of people to hope you get a seat for the show. Standing room is available, but if you are challenged by height, or lack there of, this will not work. When you book a reservation at one of the participating restaurants, Mama Melrose's - Hollywood and Vine - Brown Derby, you get a ticket that gives you special admission through the back enterance (near the front of the park) to be seated in a designated area separate from the rest of the crowd. No matter where you SIT, there are no bad seats.

I hope this helps, but follow the link above for more info.

Dedivah
07-07-2007, 11:30 AM
We have a reservation at Mama Melrose and plan on seeing Fantasmic afterwards. Is there an extra cost?

phillydan
07-07-2007, 01:24 PM
You have to specifically book the Fantasmic dinner package; a regular dining reservation will not work.

GreenBeetle
07-07-2007, 03:11 PM
We have a reservation at Mama Melrose and plan on seeing Fantasmic afterwards. Is there an extra cost?

There is no extra cost, but you need to book your ADR as the Fantasmic Dinner Package. After dinner you will be given a voucher to enter the ampitheater through the back - no lines to wait in.