PDA

View Full Version : Typhhon Lagoon questions...

DisneyCouple07
07-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Hi everybody,
Just wanted to know how wild the slides are at TL? and How many of the slides are raft rides? :mickey:

rjbarker
07-05-2007, 02:10 PM
The slides aren't too crazy. And there are different "levels" of crazy so everyone can enjoy. We hardly ever go to water parks and we found the slides at TL to be fun and not scary at all.

I can remember 1 raft ride that is family style and 3 slides that are inner-tube style where you can go in your own inner tube or with 1 or 2 other people. The inner-tube slides are newer and they're REALLY fun! We loved them!

There's also other things to do that don't involve slides like the lazy river and the wave pool.

We love TL! Have fun!

MMouse6937
07-05-2007, 02:27 PM
We love TL also.

They have lots of different slides. There are a few that are raft slides, we didn't like those too much, but rode them anyways. They have some regular "butt" slides that are so much fun, I go down those again and again. They have some Kowabunga thing that's like a raft race that seems fun. There is a family raft ride that's a hoot. Finally, they do have the new Crusher Gusher that's like a water roller coaster that DH said was very fun. Plus, the shark encounter snorkle thing is great. It's my favorite of the two water parks but that's because I'm not so much of a daredevil.

Have so much fun!!! :thumbsup:

mook3y
07-05-2007, 03:52 PM
We have a 3 and 5 year old and are thinking about doing the water parks this year. My first question is, are there many things to do for kids this age and my second question is do the water parks have/ allow life jackets for little ones? thanks in advance for everyone's input.

AstareGod
07-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Hey there. Your little ones should be good. There's a kiddie area called Ketchakiddie Creek that is located behind the wavepool for kids under 48". There are a few slides as well as a tube slide there. If they are daring, they can try the other tube or body slides. Only Humanga Kowabunga and Crush 'n' Gusher have a 48" height restriction. The tube slides (Mayday Falls, Keelhaul Falls, and Gangplank Falls) and the Storm Slides don't have height restrictions.

Also, you can spend a lot of relaxing time together in Castaway Creek. They have tubes for smaller children as well as tubes for adults. You will need to supervise them, however.

Edit: The park also allows and provides life jackets, but I don't know if there is a charge or deposit involved.