PDA

View Full Version : pets at DL

Chase055
07-05-2007, 12:30 PM
does anyone know any info on how to use the disneyland kennel club? i want to take my parents to DL this sept but they take their dog everywhere! how do we get the dog to the "club" and can we visit him throughout the day? How much does it cost? Any tips? thanks guys......

NotaGeek
07-05-2007, 02:41 PM
This is from the official Disneyland Website:

The Disneyland® Kennel Club is available for day use. The cost is $15.00 per pet, per day and reservations are not necessary. Sorry, but no overnight accommodations are available. Please note the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort do not permit pets.

The Disneyland® Kennel Club and County of Orange requires rabies, distemper, and hepatitis vaccination certificates from your vet in order to board dogs over four months of age.

For further information or questions, please contact Disneyland® Resort Guest Information at (714) 781-7290†. :dog: :paw:

WiLdOrCa
08-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Has anyone ever stayed at a pet-friendly hotel around Disneyland, nearby? We know of the kennel at Disneyland, but now it's almost next to impossible to find a hotel close by that takes dogs.

If they have brought their dog, did they have trouble getting a shuttle from the hotel to the park with their pet?

We are trying to figure out the best way to get from the hotel to the kennel and find a hotel that is recommended!

Thanks! :dog: :stitch:

NotaGeek
08-13-2007, 12:09 AM
I looked for my parents and I couldn't find a hotel anywhere near the DLR that takes pets! It was crazy ... the closet decent hotel was MILES away, my parents ended up not going to the park because they had to take there 2 dogs as they were gonna be gone for a while. Good luck!