PDA

View Full Version : Great Skipper at Jungle Cruise

Cheerie04
07-05-2007, 11:50 AM
We just returned from WDW and we rode the jungle cruise several times. The majority of the CMs just stuck to the normal jokes and didn't seem to get into the storyline. Finally on our last night we had an awesome CM who added on to the original jokes (which actually made them hilarious :laughing:) and made the entire ride fun and interesting. Next time you're on the JC ask for Ian he was the best. :mickey: I'm sure sevaral of you have had an awesome skipper on the JC any other good ones out there?

Christine
07-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Lindzey is great too. Lindzey with a Z. :thumbsup:

JPL
07-05-2007, 11:57 AM
I had Ian as my skipper a few weeks ago definately the best JC skipper I have ever had at the MK :mickey:

SBETigg
07-05-2007, 12:02 PM
We've had a few outstanding skippers. Our first really great JC experience was on our honeymoon. It was our skipper's last night on the job, so he was fooling around quite a bit and he was really funny. On our last family trip, we had a really funny skipper who added a lot of his own jokes and had a great personality. It really makes the ride!

Mousefever
07-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Our skipper was equally great! It could have been Ian, but I don't remember. He was about 5' 10" and had short brown hair and brown eyes. I was falling off my chair laughing. At one point I went to take a picture of him. He was doing his schtick, but when I snapped the picture, he was doing a double point with his index fingers and had a big cheezy smile pointed right at me! It's such a great picture, but I can't find it at the moment.

:dory: