PDA

View Full Version : What do you think? Should I fill in every night?

Harkleroad
07-04-2007, 11:57 PM
We will be off to our 1st holiday trip to Disney this Dec. (15th-21st) Most of the trip will be with by husband, son, parents, and brother. My parents and brother will leave sooner than us. All are adults except for my 20 month old at the time. I have planned our TS dinners for all but one night and am wondering if I should leave it open for a little freedom or go ahead and book something since it sounds like it is really hard to get tables now. This is what I have so far.
Sat - Chef Mickey's
Sun - Crystal Palace - MVMCP
Mon - free
Tues - Hollywood and Vine - Fantasmic package
Wed. - 1900 Park Fare
Thurs. - Le Cellier - No package:(:(
Fri. - Home
My choices were made from past experience and Intercot suggestions. So what do you think should I fill in the empty night and if so with what? BTW we are not the most adventurous eaters. My dad is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and my husband hated Boma's on our last trip. Thanks in advance for your help.

mrsgaribaldi
07-05-2007, 05:10 AM
You could always make one and then cancel it if you don't feel like doing it. Maybe Ohanas or Liberty Tree Tavern? I don't know what park you'll be at. Sci Fi or Rose & Crown?

dolphinmickey9170
07-05-2007, 09:25 AM
For your meat and potatoes guy, how about O'hana or Whispering Canyon. They both serve meats (abundantly) and potatoes!! Have a great time.

vamaggie
07-05-2007, 12:58 PM
For your meat and potatoes guy, how about O'hana or Whispering Canyon. They both serve meats (abundantly) and potatoes!! Have a great time.

I was going to suggested these as well as Kona Cafe.

shan-ash
07-05-2007, 05:34 PM
I agree with the others about Ohanas. You could time your dinner with the electric water parade and wishes which you could see down on the beach at Poly. Have a great trip!

Harkleroad
07-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I think that I will look into Ohana's. We are planning our meals so that we can take our time and visit the resorts. We've never been to any resorts except for pop and the values and are excited to see them for Christmas.