PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! priority seating question

Inkdrainer
07-04-2007, 04:13 PM
We are on the dining plan and have reservations at Hollywood and Vine with the Fantasmic priority seating for our upcoming November/December trip. When I called to make the reservation a while ago, I was told by the cast member that I would only be charged if we did not show up.
Obviously we will show up, so I am thinking now that Fantasmic priority seating is not covered on the dining plan and I will be charged later? I gave her a credit card number and I am simply curious. :)

tadshome
07-04-2007, 05:24 PM
When I booked the fantasmic package this year they took my card number, but said that they would only put a charge on there if we failed to turn up but, if we did turn up (which we will!!!) we will just use 1 table service from the DDP.

Guess that they must have a lot of no shows...

Becky'sMom
07-04-2007, 05:35 PM
There is no cost for the priority seating...this is true for DDP and cash customers. As long as you eat at one of the restaurants offering the priority seating during the times that they offer it, the priority seats are a way of thanking you for eating at an off-peak time - it's a way for them to get more people in the restaurant.
However, if you take up a spot and then do not show, they will charge you for canceling. If you do show up, you will simply be charged your DDP credit and the priority seating is free of charge.
Hope I explained that clearly....
Lauren

Inkdrainer
07-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Thanks for both of your help! What a great deal! :thumbsup: