PDA

View Full Version : intercot!

KAJUNKING
07-04-2007, 02:34 AM
i would like to say i have spent a lot of time on the intercot boards, and these boards were the first Ive ever been a part of, with my obsession with all things Disney Ive been to a lot of sites, and some of them are really great, but i have yet to be welcomed the way i have on intercot and it doesn't matter where i may roam intercot is my Disney home! my fellow intercotees have made every trip a little better and me and my family appreciate it! i hate to go off on a rant but i think its deserved!

Dsnygirl
07-04-2007, 03:50 AM
:mickey: I totally agree with you... I'm almost to my 2 yr anniversary, and I'm just as addicted to being here as I was 2 yrs ago!! This is my happy place! :D

alpro2
07-04-2007, 07:36 AM
:thumbsup:

gauvin4
07-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I agree KAJUNKING! I was a lurker for almost 2 years before I registered. This site is an addiction for me.:mickey:

scottgr
07-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I agree with total. Intercot rules. Disney and Intercot is a addiction for me also.

:mickey::mickey:

ibrowse17
07-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Agree 100%!! There is something special about the people here that is missing on other boards:thumbsup:

iheartmickey
07-04-2007, 03:27 PM
I think it's only appropriate that for my 700th post I say how much I really love this place!

I totally agree with it being a warm and welcoming place to come and 'meet' with reallynice super people and chat about Disney (and other things).

I may not post everyday .... sometimes I'll go a whole month with just reading and not replying, but I really feel like this is my internet home!
:rocks:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-04-2007, 10:39 PM
There really are a lot of nice people here. They become like family but even better because we got to choose them! Some of my family, I unchose! if there is such a word..