PDA

View Full Version : How do we get from WDW to...

mickey&missy
07-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Sea World?!

DD reallllllllly wants to go to Sea World and I promised her at the end of last trip that we would go next trip.

We aren't going to rent a car for the trip, we'll either use ME or Happy Limo. Can we rent a car for 1 day and have them bring it to the hotel? Is there some sort of car service I could use that isn't too expensive?

Any input would be great!

Piglet822
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Off-Site Transportation (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/transoffsite.asp)

The above link will take you to info central. There's oodles of info about getting around if you plan on travelling off property.

One option would be the Lynx bus. It picks up at TTC and will drop you off in front of Sea World. Not the front gate, the front of the parking lot. You'll have to walk across the parking lot. Very cost effective but very time consuming. This is the city bus.

Another option is the Mears shuttle. Cost effective but could be time consuming since there are multiple stops involved.

Taxi. Many people have taken the Disney bus to DD and then caught a cab from there to Sea World. It saves a bit of money doing it that way. Not the most cost effective but more fitting to your schedule.

You can rent a car right on Disney property. National/Alamo has a place by the TTC where you can rent a car. They have a shuttle that will come pick you up and return you to your resort. Just give them a call.

I don't know how old your DD is but I'm 45 (soon to be 46 :eek: ) and I love Sea World!! I think you'll both have a great time.

tadshome
07-03-2007, 07:28 PM
We took a Mears Cab from ASMo last year and it cost abouth 30 dollars. I think that maybe it would have been a little cheaper to get a bus to DTD and get in a cab from there but didn't think of it at the time! I will probably try doing that this year although i think that POP is a bit closer?

jpH/keD
07-03-2007, 09:32 PM
I am currently researching this same question. My thread is on the 2nd page of this vacation planning thread. The beast replied to me and gave me a very helpful link to a taxi fare finder. I am still learning and do not know how to link you to another thread yet! But if you scroll to the 2nd page and look for the title. It was: Plz. Help get me from ASMo to Seaworld! It also has a blue question mark in the column. :) Hope this helps! Enjoy your trip!