PDA

View Full Version : Suite Captains Dinner???

DsnyPrncss27
07-03-2007, 01:28 PM
I am staying in a one bedroom suite on my next 4 cruise in 2008. I was told that there is a special dinner for suite guests.. Does anyone have any info on what night this is held on? And is it the same dinner for castaway club members? I have not received any info on being a suite guest yet..
I would appreciate any info anyone might have.. Thank you!!!!

TammiMcMan
07-03-2007, 02:18 PM
We've stayed in a suite twice now and I've never heard of a special dinner. You may be confusing it with the special cocktail hour which is held during your cruise. They have one for concierge guests and another one for castaway club members.

Unfortunately, you won't get anything ahead of time just because you're staying in a suite. About the only benefit in advance of your cruise, is the ability to book your excursions and other things before anyone else (105 days). You'll find out specific information and get your invitation to the cocktail reception at the concierge meet & greet. This is usually done in one of the lounges after you board the ship. They'll give you all the information on where to meet when you check-in at the terminal.

DsnyPrncss27
07-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Thank you for the info.... I thought maybe they would send some info about the concierge benefits in the mail..
Thanks again!!!!:mickey:

TammiMcMan
07-03-2007, 07:28 PM
I thought maybe they would send some info about the concierge benefits in the mail..No, they'll explain it all to you when you arrive. If you have any specific questions though in the meantime, I'd be happy to try and help answer them. The suites are amazing by the way.