PDA

View Full Version : Single Riders/Wife Swap

Goofy Pluto
07-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi everyone.

I have a question and I'm not quite sure how to explain it...

So there are going to be a couple of rides when we go to WDW that we will not want to take our children on. We'll want to do child swap but it may also have Single Rider line, like EE or TT. Can we get in the Single Rider line and then do the child swap at the end? How would this work? Thanks.

me...
07-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Most if not all child swaps happen outside. They make one person wait with the children and the other will wait in line whether it be the stand by or FP. They will give the person waiting outside a pass that is good for 3 people total. So if anything with the rides with a single rider line someone wait in that line while the other waits with the kids and when they come back get the Switch pass and have the person who was out with the kids go through the FP line.

I hope that makes sense! and if not lemme know!

-Christie

Donald
07-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Does this work when you swap kids? My husband does not like to ride rides and my kids don't want to ride by themselves. Can I go on the ride with DS8, then swap out DS8 for DS6?

Lizzie
07-03-2007, 03:05 PM
We have used Child Swap on rides where I don't want to ride my husband gets to ride twice.