PDA

View Full Version : I think I got this figured out...

Figgyluv03
07-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Okay, so I somehow convinced my BF to go to Disney. He's not a huge fan, but he sees me tear up when I see anything about Disney on tv. Yeah, I'm Disney Crazy!!!

Okay, so I was looking into the premium package and it's just too much for us since it's his first trip, so I decided on the regular Dinning Package. Here is what I have so far, but I'm for change if anyone has any suggestions:

Saturday:
Breakfast - on plane from Philly
Lunch - Cosmic Rays (1 CS)
Dinner - CRT (2TS)

Sunday:
Breakfast - Food Court (out of pocket)
Lunch - Electric Umbrealla (1CS)
Dinner - Nine Draggons (out of pocket)

Monday:
Lunch - Leaning Palms (1CS)
Dinner - Shutters (1TS)

Tuesday:
Breakfast - Kona (out of pocket)
Lunch - Flame Tree BBQ (1CS)
Dinner - Whispering Canyon Cafe (1TS)

Wednesday:
Lunch - Pizza Planet (1CS)
Dinner - Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic Dinning Package (1TS)

Thursday:
Breakfast - Cape May Cafe (out of pocket)
Lunch - FoodQuest (1CS)
Dinner - Rain Forest Cafe (out of pocket)

Friday:
Lunch - Rosie's All American Cafe (1CS)
Dinner - Sci-Fi Dine-In (1TS)

Saturday:
Lunch - Lotus Blossom Cafe (1CS)
Dinner - Spirt of Alhoa (2 TS)

Saturday:
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's (out of pocket)
Lunch & Dinner: on plan back to Philly.:mad:

And I'm not really sure what to do about snacks, but I guess that's kind of a spure of the moment type thing.

dolphinmickey9170
07-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Sounds like you have it all figured out, but it also sounds like a lot of food. My DH is a big eater, as well as myself:blush:, but we were more than satisfied without three meals per day. Our resort had breakfast CS which was a really large selection and very filling, then we would use our snack credits depending on if we had an early or late dinner. If it was early, we would use the snack credit in the late evening or even pay OOP for a quick bite. If our dinner was late, would would have a late breakfast or not even one at all and use our CS for an early lunch. Your credits can be used at your own discretion. We didn't use them everyday. Even one meal we only used one credit for TS and paid OOP to save a credit toward a two credit meal at CRT. You can mix and match anything you want for cash/credits. The CM even took the most expensive items and put on the DDP and we paid cash for the lesser items.

Have a great time and enjoy.

38 and 164 more days:joy:

kaerbear178
07-03-2007, 01:22 PM
You have some great choices. Your boyfriend will love it once he gets there. When I took mine for the first time he wasn't excited until we got there. Like the previous poster said you might not even need that much food. Both of us were full off of the dining plan, and never bought anything extra. We did bring snacks with us (nutrigrain bars, pop-tarts) for breakfast before going to the parks. It's always nice to have a plan though! Have a great trip.

irish1967
07-03-2007, 02:16 PM
If you find you aren't snacking during the day, you can always use the snack credits for breakfast. When we ate breakfast at our resort last year, several items could be counted as snacks...little boxes of cereal, milk, donuts and other pastries, pieces of fruit.

Since we, too, were more than satisfied with the meals, we used the snack credits for one part of breakfast almost every day! If it was a long time between lunch and dinner, we made sure to pick a CS dessert that would travel well and have that as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up.

Did you do a price comparison to make sure that you are out of pocket at the less expensive restaurants based on your tastes? I think that is the only suggestion I could make.

Your plan looks great!

Have a great time!

Figgyluv03
07-05-2007, 08:58 AM
I have been playing around with numbers and I'm sure we won't end up eating breakfast at the resort every morning. I only picked a few actual restruants for breakfast because the menu seems something that my boyfriend would be interested in. And I tried picking the restruants for dinner to pay out of pocket since we are doing two signature dinners. I really think he's going to enjoy Spirit of Aloha.