PDA

View Full Version : Italy?

FaithTrustPixieDust
07-03-2007, 11:36 AM
So they have announced the new name for the temporary restaurant in Italy. However, I'm not able to make reservations yet. For some reason, I could make reservations for some of the special holiday events, but not for October when I will be there.

Anybody know why? I had heard they would open Sept 1. I need ADRs for October!

Figment!
07-03-2007, 12:20 PM
New Dining Options do not always provide reservations 180 days in advance of their initial opening period.

This is generally done when construction is involved, however; other turn-over issues could be holding up this particular option as well.

Stay tuned to INTERCOT, we are keeping tabs on when this new Dining Location will be open for Advanced Dining Reservations.

KAT1811
07-04-2007, 08:21 PM
When I called last week the CM I spoke with said that they are anticipating having more info by the end of the month. A possible menu as well. I'm sure as soon as WDW knows we'll know. Intercott is certainly the place to hear it first!

FaithTrustPixieDust
07-09-2007, 08:25 AM
This just in: Now the CM on the reservations line tells me that the new restaurant will not likely open UNTIL the holiday season comes around. Then they will close again in spring for massive refurb.

Does it make sense to be closed during Sept and Oct and NOT do the refurb at that time? I hope some of you have heard something different . . . .

KAT1811
07-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I just spoke with a CM and she told me that the only reservations they are taking right now are for the Candlelight Processional. They are still slotted to close at the end of August for rehab and no official opening date was posted as of yet.

Funny how all the CMs don't have a prewritten statement to read from.