PDA

View Full Version : Cinderellas Royal Table

carousel301
07-03-2007, 11:07 AM
I have a couple of questions. Is the Dream Diney and Dreams Come True the same? I know Dreams Come True is only for dinner, but the descriptions on the WDW website are different. Does Cinderella and/or Royal Family come to the tables at all of them? In your opinion which would be better for a 2 year old and an 8 year old?
Thanks in advance!

Becky'sMom
07-03-2007, 11:37 AM
I'm not sure about the dreams come true vs disney dream...but I can tell you what I do know...
We went to CRT for breakfast last year. The children have a photo shoot with Cinderella and then the family proceeds upstairs for breakfast. Cinderella herself does not come to the tables. Becky had visits at our table from Fairy Godmother, Belle, Snow White and Princess Aurora (I may be leaving one out). She loved it as a 3 year old and I'm pretty sure she's going to love it as a 4 year old. Your photos are brought to your table while you are eating and are included in the price of the meal.

biodtl
07-03-2007, 11:53 AM
As far as I know, Dinner at CRT is NOT a character meal. If your girls want to see Cinderella, have a photo taken, etc, breakfast or lunch is the way to go (and IMO, totally worth it).

OK, I am editing because I am finding conflicting info elsewhere. Someone here will know the facts, though...

jray21
07-03-2007, 11:56 AM
They are virtually identical. The only difference I can remember (I did both) was that Dreams come true was dinner and disney dream was breakfast and lunch. The princess' that visit varies from day to day and hour to hour. If you do the 8:10 am breakfast you will usually get cinderella (most of the reviewers stated that they did) along with the other princess'. They will usually not know who will be there until you arrive. I did like breakfast the best. It was all-you-can-eat while dinner is not. Also the food was very good and if you do get the early time for breakfast you are in the center of the park before everyone else and have a few precious moments head start when the park opens.

5fromabove
07-03-2007, 12:09 PM
The CM that I spoke with told me that Cinderella's princess friends are upstairs mingling w/guests during breakfast and lunch ONLY. Dinner time is some sort of Fairy Godmothers thing.Cinderella is downstairs in the chair for all 3 meals and your photo is taken. I was told if you want to see the other princesses, do breakfast or lunch. Hope this helps.

moe513
07-03-2007, 12:23 PM
We did breakfast twice and the food is good. I heard the other meals dont have good food.Cinderella stays down stairs. We also liked 1900 Park fare at gf. It has Cindy,the Prince, 2 adorable mice and the fairy godmother in the lobby for meeting and greeting. This food is great but is going under rehad for awhile.

dolphinmickey9170
07-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Breakfast has Cindy, Aurora, Belle, Snow White and Jasmine (Subject to change). You see the Fairy godmother in the lobby.

Lunch is the same

Dinner has Fairy Godmother, Perla and Susie mouse only. You see Cinderella in the lobby.

hootch
07-06-2007, 10:05 PM
past two years. I would say the food is very good. The menu doesn't change that much and my wife and I have had three of the five (?) selections; the roast pork, salmon and Major Domo's Pie. All were good.

I preferred the desert this year, which was a chocolate buckle with chocolate ice cream, over the desert last year, a blueberry buckle with vanilla ice cream.