PDA

View Full Version : Transportation from Saratoga Springs to Universal

kakn7294
07-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Two young friends with absolutely no travel experience whatsoever are going on a Disney honeymoon in Oct. They want to go to Universal's Halloween Horror party one night but are too young to rent a car (and are leary of driving in unfamiliar territory anyway). What are any other options for transportation from Saratoga Springs (courtesy of his aunt)? The only thing I can think of is a taxi - I figured about $35 to $45 one way for that although I really don't have much experience with cabfare. Any help will be appreciated!

Carol
07-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Hail a cab either from Saratoga Springs or Downtown Disney. They are readily available.

They will drop them off right at the entrance to Universal. When they are ready to come home they can easily find the cab station in the same location. It's roughly $25 each way.

kakn7294
07-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Sorry I put this in the wrong place Carol! Thanks for your help! I'm glad that it shouldn't be as expensive as I thought. They're a young couple and don't have a lot of money. This might be a once in a lifetime trip for them. Neither have ever been on vacation before in their lives! I want to help them make it special!