PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Clubs in DTD?

Bethanymouse
07-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Can someone tell me if the Comedy clubs are included in the Disney Park Hopper Ticket. We do not have the water park + option. If not how much does it cost to go to one? Which is the best? Thanks!

snifflesmcg
07-03-2007, 12:38 AM
I don't belive it is. I think you have to buy the water park plus option. Anyway, I found this for you....

Pleasure Island Tickets

There are several Pleasure Island ticket options to choose from:

$23.38 - One Day Pleasure Island Pass - all ages (Note the 21 and older admission policy for most clubs)
$59.59 - Annual Pass - all ages
$11.67 - One Night Single Club Ticket - all ages
This ticket gives you entry to your choice of one of the following:
- BET SoundStage Club
- 8TRAX
- Mannequins Dance Club
- Motions
- Rock 'n' Roll Beach Club
The Adventurer's Club and Comedy Warehouse are not included in the One Night Single Club Ticket offer

cubbie
07-03-2007, 03:00 AM
Pleasure Island is not included in the Park Hopper, but is part of the Water Parks and More option. If you are spending a lot of time at Pleasure Island/Disney Quest/Water parks, get this option. Otherwise, just get the one day Pleasure Island pass. The Adventurer's Club is by far the best, since it is a lot of interactive improv and Disney at its best. The Comedy Warehouse is great if your a fan of Whose Line. If you're not a fan, just go in to see all the old Disney memoribilia on the walls. Hope this helped a bit.