PDA

View Full Version : Wave pool at TL

LizLovesDiz
07-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Is totally awesome! One of the best things about it is hearing the screams of excitement when you hear the bang and the wave starts.My DH and I went almost every day we were there !!!:yay::muscles::jaw:

dolphinmickey9170
07-02-2007, 11:12 PM
My DH, who does not swim in water above his chest, loves the wave pool. Last year I bought a waterproof camera and took it into the wave pool. Got some cool pix of water walls crashing down on heads of my family. We love it too!!!!:number1:

PirateLover
07-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Screams of excitement?! Mine were screams of terror! I did not expect the waves at a water park to have that strong of an undertow. Those waves are bigger than the ones at the Jersey Shore. Haha. :thumbsup:

mainemajor
07-04-2007, 10:39 AM
That is one of the things that make TL better than BB, IMHO:mickey:

Soul_Power
07-14-2007, 12:48 PM
I LOVED THE WAVE POOL! It is one of my main reasons for choosing Typhoon Lagoon over Blizzard Beach as well. I agree, the screams right before the waves come really add to it as well! Love it!

countrycharmer
07-14-2007, 07:12 PM
My entire family LOVED this also!! Can't wait to go back in Sept.

Christine
07-14-2007, 07:19 PM
My family loves it too. Even though on our last trip to TL, it "beat the dog snot" out of my husband. ( His words, not mine!) A wave knocked him off his feet and slammed him to the floor of the pool, scraping quite a bit of skin off his elbow in the process. It was still really fun and he has a "cool" scar to remember it by!

Lizzie
07-14-2007, 07:26 PM
I didn't get a chance to do this last time. I usually get sea sick in them but I am bummed I didn't go in for at least a little bit. Maybe next trip.