PDA

View Full Version : VMK down?

BronxTigger
07-02-2007, 07:53 PM
My VMK is not working, and didn't yesterday either. When I click on the green circle on the home page to bring up the VMK window, nothing happens. When I put the mouse over the green "Play Now" button, the arrow becomes the hand, but I can't get into VMK. :(

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

I want to play again!!!...of course, IF it lets me stay on once I get on!

chrisb26
07-02-2007, 08:04 PM
hmm that is strange not sure why that isn't popping up for you however you could try this.

Click Here (https://secure.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/register/index?name=LoginPage&bhcp=1) it is the link for the log in page this might help you log in. Since it will take you directly to the log in page.

BronxTigger
07-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Yay! I got in! Let's see how long it lasts....there are some glitches with it. Ever since I got this laptop, I've had problems with VMK. I think that I might hook up my monitor back on my old desktop just to play VMK.

On this computer, even if I clear the cache, I will freeze every time on VMK. I can't get any credits from games because I never can finish a game. :( All I get are some of the daily credits.

BronxTigger
07-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Okay every time I log in to VMK I get this message:

"Shockwave Error: 2

An error has occured while copying files to your local disk. The software installation was not completed. Please make sure your local disk is writable and has at least 5 megabytes of free space."

Thanks for the help. I miss seeing everyone on VMK and I really want to be able to play again.

WDWfanatic742
07-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Do you have any room on your hard drive? Sounds like the problem to me but it could be something more than that.

BronxTigger
07-02-2007, 10:09 PM
I believe there is room. I've only had this laptop for a few months, and everything on it works like a dream except for VMK.

Patricia
07-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Are you running Vista with Norton?

I was having trouble with my new laptop too, not only with VMK but with my email as well. I took off the Norton and everything is so much better.

I do freeze more on the laptop than on the PC, it could be my wireless connection though.

BronxTigger
07-03-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm running Vista with McAfee. I think it's the Vista. Last night, I got on, but I froze again during fireworks. I can't get any credits. :(

Patricia
07-04-2007, 12:10 PM
I think McAfee and Norton are the same company.

Today I'm running up to 3 characters at a time with no trouble on my laptop with Vista.