PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Dinner

mdearmas
07-02-2007, 09:36 AM
I Would Like To Take My Wife On A Special Dinner For Our Anniversary I Need Help What Would Be A Nice Special Restaraunt In Or Out Of The Parks?

dolphinmickey9170
07-02-2007, 09:40 AM
My DH and I, celebrating our first anniversary, are going to California Grill atop the Contemporary Resort. We check in 40 minutes before Wishes, a show we got married to. I know the dress code says business casual, but we are dressing up for our special day. Hopefully the view of the castle and Wishes! is spectacular. Happy planning.

pox24
07-02-2007, 10:00 AM
California Grille.... Perfect!

BigRedDad
07-02-2007, 11:08 AM
We did Cali Grill during our Honeymoon. It is a spectacular place. We had dinner on Thanksgiving there, right up against the window for the fireworks show. The only other recommendation I can think of is Victoria and Alberts.

Dedivah
07-02-2007, 12:00 PM
DH and I are going to Coral Reef for our 3rd Wedding anniversary in August.

pianobabe
07-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian is our pick. We went last year for our anniversary and loved it so much we are going again this year. You can time it so you can watch Wishes and then the Electrical Water Pagent. It was a very romantic experience for us. The food is incredible.:cloud9:

Figgyluv03
07-02-2007, 12:42 PM
I know it's a bit overrated, but I'd have to say CRT. My ex and I ate there on our anniversary and the CMs made a big deal over it and we got crystal wine glasses to help us celebrate our special occasion.

mrsgaribaldi
07-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Another vote for California Grill. Standing outside on the deck and watching Wishes is spectacular:thumbsup:

moe513
07-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Cali grill. It has such a great location.

Becky'sMom
07-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Victoria & Albert's in the Grand Floridian is the top rated restaurant in all of Orlando. Dress code is evening wear. Men must wear jackets - though a tie is optional. You will be given a customized menu which you can take home, your wife will receive a rose. You will be served food you've never had before (the menu is always changing, but things like quail, foie gras and caviar are things you might find). If you want to go all out, you can order the wine pairings - each course will be paired with a sampling of the perfect wine for it.
It is the best food - but is also the highest price - if you get it with the wine pairings, it will cost over $400 for the two of you by the time you're done paying the tax and tip.
My DH and I are going as a make-up for our anniversary - we've been on a diet for months (I've lost 22 pounds so far) and have applied the money we saved not eating out to pay for this special evening.
Lauren

c&d
07-03-2007, 10:32 AM
We had our 10th anniversary dinner at Victoria and Albert's. We were lucky enough to get the Chef's Table. It was probably the best meal I've ever had. We still talk about what a great meal it was.

Kairi_7378
07-03-2007, 12:27 PM
We had our 5 year anniversary dinner at the CA Grill. Couldn't get a dinner time with Wishes but it was still a magical evening.

Mickey91
07-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Victoria and Albert's for the atmosphere. Le cellier for the food.

heart4princephillip
07-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Another vote for Victoria & Alberts!!
Wonderful food, great wine, quite atmosphere.
A perfect place for great conversation.

Natazu
07-06-2007, 10:57 PM
Jym's Top-7 Best Anniversary Dining:
7. The Grand 1 Wishes Cruise with food from Narcoossee’s
6. Grand Floridian Café
5. Le Cellier
4. Citricos
3. Narcoossee’s
2. Victoria and Albert's
1. California Grill

angedeaile
07-08-2007, 02:41 AM
I am going to have to agree with the majority at this point...Cali Grill.

On our anniversary night, we will be eating at Cali Grill. Not only is the atmosphere cozy and private with a great Wishes view....the food is amazing and the service is awesome! One of our favorite places from our last trip to DW.