PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional...help!

jpH/keD
07-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi! Oh its sooo early for me! I already made our ADRs for the CP dinner package at LeCellier BUT the only time my CM had left was 3:30 pm for the 6:45show. She said that was the dinner menu but everything I have read says dinner starts at 4pm? And the lunch menu is slightly different. Any confirmations of my worst fears?? I guess I shouldn't complain cuz I got the restaurant and the date I wanted... :confused:

WonderlandsMostWanted
07-02-2007, 08:18 AM
I can't give you a 100% promise but I'm pretty sure what I've read and what the CM's I spoke to have told me is that the dinner menu starts at 3pm. I think you should be alright. Maybe someone else can tell you with a bit more certainty though.

TheSorcererofFantasia
07-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Not 100 percent sure but my memory seems to recall that during the Candlelight Processional season the dinner 'hour' starts earlier to accommodate seating times for all three shows.

Being that it is a 'dinner package' we've always had the dinner menu to select from even on years when we dined very early for the 6:45 show.

sillyolbear
07-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Another website is reporting that lunch seatings are from 1:45-2:45 with a cost of $41.99 per adult and a dinner seating from 3:30-4:30 at $47.99.

Hopefully you are set for dinner!

dolphinmickey9170
07-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Lunch is for the 5 pm showing
Dinner is for the 645 and 815 showing

So, your meal would be for dinner.

Have a great time, we'll be there 12/20!!

Pirate Sadie
07-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Just made ADR for Chef de France Dec 4th for the 815 show, the latest we could get was 5pm for a table of six. I was hoping for a little later, but oh well. It will be a great night.

jpH/keD
07-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Thank you all so much for your encouragement and quick replies! I am so relieved! I mean I was trying to book the CP DINNER package and not the CP lunch package but I just panicked when I could only get an early,early time! We will be there on Opening night to see THE Admiral! Thanks again for good news!:cloud9: I think I'll have a beer tonight to celebrate! Cheers everyone! :beer: LeCellier here we come!

mouseketeer mom
07-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Thank you all so much for your encouragement and quick replies! I am so relieved! I mean I was trying to book the CP DINNER package and not the CP lunch package but I just panicked when I could only get an early,early time! We will be there on Opening night to see THE Admiral! Thanks again for good news!:cloud9: I think I'll have a beer tonight to celebrate! Cheers everyone! :beer: LeCellier here we come!

We're there on opening nite too! We are doing Marrekesh at 4:15pm for the 6:45 show! See you at the show!