PDA

View Full Version : Room Change Question

sashiroo
07-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, my family and I are going in September and staying at WL in a bunk bed room. We did take advantage of the free dining. So, now that the new packages have come up, my DH & I are trying to decide if staying with what we have is a better deal, or moving to SS in 1 bdrm. My question is what would you do?:confused:

Jen C.
07-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Providing that you will eat your meals on property, the free dining deal is better than any of the other promotions. If you take advantage of the room only discount, you can't even add the dining option~and you'll still need tickets. All of your food and drink would be out of pocket. If you crunch the numbers w/ the base ticket deal, you still come way ahead with the free dining. However, if you think that you would prefer the accomodations at SSR in a 1 bdrm, you should call and talk to someone in guest services. Tell them you'd like to upgrade your accomodations and keep your free dining. Providing you are spending more money, they should accomodate you.
Be aware that some CM's when you call in will tell you that there is no availability under that promotion. KEEP CALLING! They can make the change, you just have to get a CM who knows what they are doing. Good luck!...Don't give up your free dining!;)