PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Breakfast

pooh0601
07-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Has anyone been to Cape May lately for the breakfast buffet? I remember reading lots of posts about people raving about the place.

But what characters were there? One site I was looking at listed Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, and had the title "Goofy's Beach Club Breakfast".

I thought Mickey was at the Cape May breakfast, but maybe I was wrong.

Also, I noticed that Chef Mickey still lists it's old characters - "Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale", however last time we were there, it was Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Minnie.

I know they also say the characters are subject to change, but if Mickey was one of the "regulars" at Cape May I though he would be listed. And also Chip and Dale supposedly are no longer at Chef Mickey according to a dining reservation rep I spoke with.

Seasonscraps
07-01-2007, 04:13 PM
We have been there several times for breakfast -- it's always only been Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale. The character interaction is pretty good. Everytime we were there all four characters stopped at our table.

moe513
07-01-2007, 04:33 PM
My dd age 8 ,loves this meal. The characters are goofy,minnie, and chip and dale. Sometimes not both chip and dale. The food is very good with a large selection. I think the characters need new cotumes. They seem faded.

disneymom2000
07-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Mickey is definately not a character at this breakfast treat. I make sure that this is one place I always reserve a breakfast buffet each trip. I love the atmosphere and the food set-up is wonderful. :mickey: You won't go wrong if you plan this ADR. Have a great time.

Maleficent's Dad
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
It's a good solid b'fast buffet with all the stuff you'd expect at a good breakfast. So food wise, it's "very safe."

Characters - We've done this b'fast a lot over the years. I've never seen Mickey there, or even heard of him attending.

As stated above, Minnie & Goofy are always there. You will always get either Chip or Dale, but not necessarily both. Quite often, after Chip has made the rounds, he "disappears" and voila! Dale appears. Go figure! :scratch: ;)