PDA

View Full Version : Show schedule for MGM?

KCMom
07-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Does anyone know the show schedule for Lights!Motor!Action! (or whatever the car stunt show is called)? My friends really want to see it. We are going for only a few days and the only time we can fit it in is the day we land. We don't even land until 12:30pm and by the time we get to OKW and check in and get over to MGM it could be late afternoon. When is the last show of the day? I don't want them to rush over there if there is no chance of catching it. Thanks!

Figment!
07-01-2007, 03:09 PM
From Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Description: This extreme stunt show features explosions, car chases and many amazing stunts.
Duration: 33 minutesTypical Number of Showings: Three Times Daily
Typical Showing Time Period: 1 showing between 10:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1 showing between 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm, and 1 showing between 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm.

Currently shows are at 11:50 am, 2:45 pm & 5:30 pm.

You will need to check the Time and Events Guide for the park the day-of to be sure, as times can vary from week to week or even day to day.

TheRustyScupper
07-01-2007, 08:55 PM
The Lobby Concierge Desk can also print you out a current list of all shows/activities for all the parks.

KCMom
07-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks a lot for the info. That helped me out a lot. It looks like they should be able to catch the last show of the day if all goes well.