PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety-35 days prior?

Lorraine444
07-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Ok, I'm at the 35 day countdown mark.:cheer:
I feel like I need to be packed tomorrow!
My head is spinning with where we'll go, and what order we'll do everything.:dizzy:
We will have 8 full days to play, and I'm thinking that's plenty and will be able to get relax time in.
I'm just so excited!!!!!!!:joy:
Does anyone else get like this?

ibrowse17
07-01-2007, 10:22 AM
Every single trip! Have a great time:thumbsup:

tink2006
07-01-2007, 10:59 AM
I know how you feel :mickey: I am at the 33 day mark and all I can think about is being at the World :clappy: I have promised my family no plans :eek: except ADR's ( I drew the line there). It is so strange not to have the trip all planned out! I too am fighting the urge to pull the suitcases out :blush:

mook3y
07-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Hi, My name is Mike and I am a :mickey: Mickeyholic :mickey: ...

Lol, my wife would be in panic mode if the suitcases were not mostly packed 30+ days out.

In fact, I am sitting here looking at the boards and she is stating my #1 item on the honey do list is to go get the suitcases out of the garage so she can start getting some things together! and were 77 days out!

So yes.. you are not alone! But are in great company!

dolphinmickey9170
07-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi, My name is Kristen and I am a :mickey: Disneyholic :mickey: ...There is no 12 step program for me....just more trips.

:cloud9::blush:

Lorraine, this is me too, at 40 days 16 hours 13 minutes and 38 seconds out.

I am so excited. I keep lookng at my ADR's making sure I have everything.

I keep going over my packing list.

Make sure I have this and that and that and this.

I can't take much more. I'm just gonna bust!!

Are we there yet?

mrsgaribaldi
07-02-2007, 01:58 AM
I don't start to pack until the night before but I do get excited waiting for our trips to come:thumbsup:The time will fly by and you will be leaving before you know it:mickey: