PDA

View Full Version : Please help with a CS!

disney crazy family
06-30-2007, 12:49 PM
First, thank you so much to all who have helped me plan so far! :thanks: I truely do not know how my trip would turn out if it was not for all of your great advice! Plus, I have found friends with fellow disney addicts! :high5:
Ok, I really need help choosing a good counter service for day 3 of our trip. Our plan is:
-eat breakfast at hotel
-go to MGM, have lunch at primetime
-Either go back to room for swim and nap (ASMo)
-OR, go to wintersummerlnd for mini golf
return back to MGM for Fantasmic
We want to use a cs for dinner and I am trying to figure out where. MGM? if so, where do you recommend? Somewhere else that would not be too out of the way? Thanks for helping!!

luvdiznee
06-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Chicken Curry at ABC Commissary was great. And just about anything at Backlot is also good. If you are doing MGM. :mickey:

Checkers
06-30-2007, 01:25 PM
My DD & I enjoyed the Backlot when we were there in April.:mickey:

comicguy
06-30-2007, 01:37 PM
Backlot express is a good CS

GrmGrninGost
06-30-2007, 04:14 PM
IMO Backlot Express is the only decent CS at MGM. It is actually pretty good!:mickey:

Mickey91
06-30-2007, 10:14 PM
At MGM, we prefer Backlot Express.:mickey:

Dizneyfan
06-30-2007, 10:47 PM
I personally like Rosie's All American Cafe. :eat:

mulatoqt
06-30-2007, 10:58 PM
I've heard a lot of bad reviews about the pizza at Disney World, but personally, I love it. I love Pizza Planet, it has a great theme, I love the choices they offer with your pizza, and the portions are HUGE and yummy. I disagree that the only good cs in MGM is backlot, it's all a matter of experience and taste.

Guya103
06-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Starring Rolls near the Brown Derby has the best, FRESH sandwiches. They are perfect to take with you and eat during Fantasmic. Plus they are a great change of pace from all of the fried food the other CS places offer.:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-30-2007, 11:48 PM
Starring Rolls near the Brown Derby has the best, FRESH sandwiches. They are perfect to take with you and eat during Fantasmic. Plus they are a great change of pace from all of the fried food the other CS places offer.:mickey:
I have to second this one!!:tasty:

Cinderelley
07-02-2007, 01:03 AM

I third this one. Their desserts are to die for. (insert licking lips smilie here)

Soph and Han's Mom
07-02-2007, 10:03 AM
Starring Rolls rocks!! Another vote here!

KAT1811
07-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Another vote for Starring Rolls, we actually do breakfast here every trip. The sandwiches do seem like a great reprieve from all of the burgers and pizza so I fourth this one!