PDA

View Full Version : Yay! or not... -_-'

LittleDragonErin
06-30-2007, 11:45 AM
So I figured now that I can play POTCO, I shouldn't have problems should VMK be down. Go figure that today it's a Disney Database issue so I can't log into anything Disney. Sigh.

Chescat
06-30-2007, 01:32 PM
It was up at 2:30am my time, I was playing pirates online all night (sorry I didn't know that was you in the game Erin, I would have ran faster ;)

Looks like all Disney related stuff is down including passholder logins. They got a serious issue here, that means reservations and everything is down since people can't log in or make accounts. Now what do I do today. :car:..:swing:..:dighole:..:pick:..:piano:

LittleDragonErin
06-30-2007, 01:41 PM
It was up at 2:30am my time, I was playing pirates online all night (sorry I didn't know that was you in the game Erin, I would have ran faster ;)

Looks like all Disney related stuff is down including passholder logins. They got a serious issue here, that means reservations and everything is down since people can't log in or make accounts. Now what do I do today. :car:..:swing:..:dighole:..:pick:..:piano:

Lol!, yeah after you left, Stil was like, that was chescat btw. I was like, well thanks for letting us know haha!

What to do...what to do...?

[looks out window]

I didn't know we had plants in our backyard...O_o

GiltterDisneyGirl
06-30-2007, 05:54 PM
umm i am off to church but is Disney back up yet? I want to get on when i get home at 7pm :mickey: