PDA

View Full Version : Disney Reservation Package

Dedivah
06-29-2007, 10:46 AM
DH and I will be at WDW in August. We are a little over a month away and we have not received anything in the mail as yet. No, luggage tickets or ADR notice, magical express stuff either.

Should I be worried? When do these things normally go out. Is it suppose to be after 45 days prior to the trip?

MMouse6937
06-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Well I believe final payment on the packages is due 45 days before the trip. I wouldn't worry about receiving your paperwork untill about 2-3 weeks before you leave. You may get it earlier, but I wouldn't worry :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
I don't think you have anything to worry about. however, if you are concerned, it never hurts to call and ask. If you booked through a travel agent, call the travel agent. If you booked directly through Disney, call Disney. Either way, confirmation never hurts.

faline
06-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Have you signed up for Magical Express?

I never get any written confirmation on my dining reservations. If you want to confirm that, you'll need to call reservations again to be sure it is all in order.

Dedivah
06-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes, we are signed up for ME, arriving and departing.

We gave our flight information and everything. :(

I guess it won't hurt to call.

Thanks Guys!!!

CleveRocks
06-29-2007, 07:52 PM
For your DME question, don't bother calling thr Disney Reservations Center. Call DME directly at 866-599-0951.

Even if you never get your DME mailing, you'll be fine as long as they acknowledge that you DO have a reservation. Even without the luggage tags, you'll still be able to get the automatic luggage handling and have your bags "magically appear" in your room.