PDA

View Full Version : Best Breakfast for Adults?

Alpha Jeanie
06-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Where do you think the best place to eat breakfast is for adults? It can be buffet or menu service.

I have heard that Boma breakfast is great, but I'm just wondering what the concenses is on the best place just for adults. Is there anything at the Grand Floridian thats great for breakfast?

Any info is appreciated.

Disney Diamond
06-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Last Aug, my husband & I enjoyed a really good breakfast at The Grand Floridian Cafe. I had the french toast & it was very good. I think my husband had the hash, which is his favorite breakfast food & he enjoyed that as well.

The atmposhere is very nice too. Pretty quiet but we ate around 9:45 am or so. Lots of big windows to look out & enjoy the grounds.

NJGIRL
06-29-2007, 11:52 AM
If you are looking for a breakfast without the Characters BOMA was really good. It had all the buffet breakfast items that you get at character buffets plus some African (I believe) dishes that were good. My son and nephew enjoyed it also. We did not care for the punch that they serve but I think we are in the minority. It was a little noisey also, but I find that with most buffets.

JPL
06-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Boma is by far my favorite breakfast in WDW and I would highly recommend it. Boatwrights at Riverside also has a very good sit down breakfast. And believe it or not so does the Rainforest Cafe a really good choice when heading over to AK for the day.

SurferStitch
06-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Our favorite "adult" breakfast spot is the Grand Floridian Cafe. It's so laid back and relaxed...and very elegant. Food and service are wonderful. Can't wait to dine there again in December.

We also like Kona Cafe.

But, even though we don't have kids yet, we LOVE 'Ohana with Lilo and Stitch!!! That has to be my favorite!!! :stitch2:

mrsgaribaldi
06-29-2007, 12:20 PM
We've gone for a sit down breakfast 3 times. The Crystal Palace, Chek Mickeys and Ohanas. They are all character meals. The one I liked the best was Ohanas.:thumbsup:

Mom2princesses
06-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Kona Cafe!!! Great food! Home of the famous Tonga Toast! But they have other yummy choices as well for breakfast. :thumbsup:

angedeaile
06-29-2007, 02:03 PM
I actually was looking into the same thing. A nice breakfast for us adults. My research ended with Kona.

The menu looks great and the atmosphere seems pretty laid back. So that is where we decided to eat. Maybe look at the menu and see if it tickles your fancy too?

Natazu
06-29-2007, 08:30 PM
We love Olivia's, Grand Floridian Cafe, and Boatwrights breakfasts.

Oh, and Boma is Da Bomb.

GrmGrninGost
06-30-2007, 07:25 AM
For this adult it would be Chef Mickeys!:mickey:

kathymk616
07-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm an adult, and my Mom and I go to WDW every year for a day or two. We always go to either Kona Cafe (she loves the Tonga Toast), or to the breakfast buffet at the Yacht Club. It's a wonderful selection of food there, and Mickey Waffles are made to order. It's usually very quiet and pleasant there...I guess since it's not a character breakfast, most families go elsewhere. But it's one of our favorites.

dolphinmickey9170
07-02-2007, 09:33 AM
We really enjoy Kona Cafe at Poly, but we are going to try Boma this time too.....watch for my trip report and dinig reviews near the end of August.

hope23
07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
BOMA!! MMMMM... I loved that breakfast! A great combo of traditional and uniquely African. I wish I had the recipe for a couple of their items...

Mickey91
07-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Chef Mickeys!!!!!:mickey:

mickey-mouse35
07-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Kona Cafe!!! :mickey:

wendybird
07-07-2007, 09:42 PM
My husband and I really enjoyed Boma. Great food, huge selection and the theme of the resort is awsome!:thumbsup:

LoriMistress
07-08-2007, 04:01 AM
I've had breakfast at Donald's Breakfastsauraus (which I don't recommend), and the Crystal Palace. I prefer the Crystal Palace--their food is yummy. Though, this time we're also trying CRT for breakfast.

KarenP
07-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Grand Floridian Cafe is my favorite!

MsMin
07-08-2007, 10:37 AM
After careful consideration I decided on Boma's for our gang. The youngest is 22 so literally we are all adults. I did want a buffet though b/c I want a lot of variety:blush: The bonus here was we get to go to AKL too for a nice visit.

Figgyluv03
07-09-2007, 12:52 PM
I actually was looking into the same thing. A nice breakfast for us adults. My research ended with Kona.

I totally agree on this one! I was looking for a nice breakfast for just the two of us, and I choose Kona too!!!!