PDA

View Full Version : Help with Advance Reservations!!

tracy2kids
06-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Hello! My family and I are all going to FL at the end of the year. :grouphug:While we are not staying on-site this time, we still would like to make some ADR for some special experiences. We will be trying for one dining experience and a few fun things for the kids such as the Mad Hatter Tea Party and the Pirate Adventure. My question is regarding how to make the reservations. When I call to reserve, does my credit card get billed for all of it? There will be children from separate families for some of the adventures and I'm sure we will pay separately. Do you know if the reservation is made by me, will other people be able to bring the child and pay with a card other than the one the reservation was made with? Sorry so long-winded, I don't know how else to describe this! I would just like to be able to make the reservations all at once so we know where everyone will be each day. Thanks for any help!

Strmchsr
06-29-2007, 09:45 AM
I haven't done these two particular parties, but don't think you have to pre-pay. You have to give a credit card to hold the reservation, but I don't think they charge it until you actually arrive. If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance you still have to pay full price.

Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/specactivities.asp) to get the lowdown on these parties from Info Central.

CleveRocks
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
I agree ... you must hold it with a credit card but you are not charged anything in advance.

By the way, just as an FYI, you're talking about the Wonderland Tea Party. The Mad Hat Tea Party is a ride in MK, the one commonly referred to as the "Tea Cups." :mickey:

jpH/keD
06-29-2007, 01:00 PM
I just booked our ADRs for our Nov 16-24 trip and I had to leave a cc # For Princess Storybook Breakfast and the Fantasmic Dinner package but they do not charge it on your cc. Also we had to leave a cc# for the appointment to the BBBoutique! Enjoy your trip! :mickey:

Tinkerfreak
06-30-2007, 09:55 AM
They do charge your cc right away if you book the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, not sure about the Hoop Dee Doo.