PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Worst attractrions in all of WDW

Jakk
06-28-2007, 11:07 PM
So what 5 attractions in WDW you think are the worst? Here's my 5....

5) Current JIYI

4) Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous (My mom litteraly had a panic attack on it)

3) Hester and Chester Dino Rama (Why is there a country fair in Disney World?)

2) HISTA (When going on ITTBAB, and Philar Magic it seems SOOOO outdated, replace it)

1) SGE :thedolls:

So whats your worst 5? .........

RAIDER
06-29-2007, 03:55 AM
In no particular order

1. Stich
2. Tiki Bird
3. Carosel of Progress
4. Sounds Dangerous
5. Body Wars :ack:

big blue and hairy
06-29-2007, 07:12 AM
5. Kali River Rapids - It could have and was supposed to be much better

4. Stitch's Great Escape - dissappointing, not an improvement over Alien Encounter

3. Magic Of Disney Animation- Just a shell of it's former glory, I only like the Animation Academy

2. Indy Speedway - should be updated with electric technology

1. Sounds Dangerous - what a waste of a formerly good attraction area

:sulley:

SBETigg
06-29-2007, 07:53 AM
5. Triceratop Spin (how many versions of Dumbo do we need?)
4. Snow White's Scary Adventures (Snow White's dark and boring ride in need of better effects)
3.Stitch's Great Escape (Slow buildup to uneventful ickiness).
2. Primeval Whirl (A neck-wrenching nightmare with no storyline or theming).
1. Sounds Dangerous (Sounds boring! It's not an attraction, it's a repulsion!)

Goofeygal
06-29-2007, 07:59 AM
1. Tiki Birds
2. Stich
3. Malstrome
4. Sounds Dangerous
5. Ticeratop spin

offero
06-29-2007, 08:06 AM
1. The Back lot/ backstage tour - at this point it is just a waste of time. Might as well make Catastrophe Canyon a walk through experience and save the park the cost of operating the trams.

2. JIYI - once a good ride but they have fiddled with it too much. A good idea using Eric Idol but they could do better.

3. Indy Speedway - I must agree with Big Blue and Hairy, the ride needs a tune up. Cars are broken and barely run.

4. Stitch - I understand why they changed it but it is like replacing Star Wars with the movie Time Bandits.

5. Ariel's Grotto and Pooh's Playful Spot - really Disney, hundreds of movies to their credit and this is the best they can do? A pox on whoever thought this was a good idea. This is clear indication that they were just out of ideas and were throwing stuff out to see if it sticks.

Stu29573
06-29-2007, 08:17 AM
1. Animation Studios (don't even exist anymore, really)
2. Backlot Tour (see above comment)
3. Sounds Dangerous (it's really boring and what it replaced was SO much better)
4. Chester and Hester's (no comment even needed)
5. Pooh's Playful Spot/ Aiel's Grotto (I really thought at first that Ariel's was just a filler until they could put in a quality replacement for 20,000 LUS. Sadly, it ain't so...)

birdie1410
06-29-2007, 09:03 AM
1.SGE-the voice alone sends me up the wall.
1.JIYI-these two tied for being thrown out first. lol We never bother with either one anymore.
2. Body Wars
3.Backlot Tours
4.Ariel's Grotto-I could have come up with a better idea.
5.Tiki Birds-we go in there once in a blue moon to see if it's still as annoying as last time. It is.

I know I snuck in 6 instead of 5 but really, it was tough! Good poll, though.:mickey:

Guya103
06-29-2007, 10:17 AM
1. Animation Studios (don't even exist anymore, really)
2. Backlot Tour (see above comment)
3. Sounds Dangerous (it's really boring and what it replaced was SO much better)
4. Chester and Hester's (no comment even needed)
5. Pooh's Playful Spot/ Aiel's Grotto (I really thought at first that Ariel's was just a filler until they could put in a quality replacement for 20,000 LUS. Sadly, it ain't so...)

I COMPLETELY AGREE!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-29-2007, 12:21 PM
1. Stitch - Please bring back Alien
2. Dinoland (the whole thing except for Dinosaur itself)
3. Lights Motors Action - hated it
4. Indy Speedway
5. Innoventions - boring

A Foolish Mortal
06-29-2007, 12:25 PM
5. Winnie the Pooh (I miss Mr. Toad!:cloud9:)
4. Lights Motors Action (I miss the Hunchback!:party:)
3. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular (Bring the Indy ride in!:D)
2. Magic Carpets of Aladdin (Dumbo Clone #3:confused:)
1. The Backlot Tour (Boooooorrrrriiiiinnngggg!!!:ack:)

Kairi_7378
06-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Couldn't come up with 5. These are my 3 least favorite attractions.
1.) Stitch- Painful, smelly, and very frigtening to young children. I felt really bad for parents in this ride.
2.) Country Bears (REALLY need some TLC in this ride.)
3.) HISTA. Based on a sequel to the original movie. Out of date.

DNS
06-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Sounds Dangerous
Backlot Tour
Indy cars
Indiana Jones
All of Dino-Rama

Most rides and attractions I really don't mind, but Dino-Rama is just extremely tacky in my opinion.

King Triton
06-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Going to post this before I read the replies, so I don't get biased...

1. Wonders of Life (either open it or get rid of it)
2. Stitch
3. Sounds Dangerous
4. Dinorama
5. Indy Speedway

battle beast
06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
What is HISTA?

#1) It's Tough to be a Bug (Mame's you, stabs you, scares you... stabs you, stabs you, stabs you! What more do i have to say? Worst attraction ever!)

#2) Dinosaur (scares the @$#!T& :scared: out of you!!!)

#3) It's tough to be a bug

#4) Enchanted Tiki Room (Not the same as Disneylands [which is way better]; worse with the Iago and Zazu; too short)

#5) It's tough to be a bug

wedway fan
06-29-2007, 01:15 PM
also in no particular order...

1. carousel of progress
2. primeval whirl
3. indy speedway
4. journey into your imagination
5. tiki room

honorable mention: couldn't vote for "sounds dangerous", because i've never actually seen the show having been steered clear by many sufferers before me, but i respect its place on everyone else's list.

Roo Girl
06-29-2007, 01:57 PM
to be fair- in all of WDW, if we only have 5 that's saying something!! I feel bad even pointing out the negative but...
1. Indy Speedyway (LAME! And the exhaust smells!)
2. Tiki Room (Love the original Tiki Room theme song and I hope to experience the better ride in DL this Fall. WDW's version is just lame and a huge sell-out.)
3. Swiss Family Treehouse. (Went up into it once and that's it-nothing new to add, nothing new to see and I was so winded by the time I got down.)
4. Lights Motor Action. (I think this would have been better received as a temporary ride during the Celebration and then removed. Of course so much went into the stadium & the set to remove it so quickly but after you've seen it a couple time, plus that stadium has a way of just keeping the air STILL and HOT.)
5. Indiana Jones Stunt show. (Not terrible but becoming dated and I think that huge amount of space could be a cooler, better attraction this many years later.)

Sorry

princessimagineer
06-29-2007, 02:10 PM
HISTA=Hunny I Shrunk The Audience

now for my list:
1. Sounds Dangerous (NOBODY in here seems to agree with me on that . . . *cough*cough*)
2. Voyage of the Little Mermaid (to me nothing was special about it from the movie except for the real boubles. its not like the other shows like Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King)
3. HISTA (outdated. we did it many years ago and it scared me and my sister for some reason(ages about 7 and 10) and therefore we will never do it agian)
4. the other versions of Dumbo (im assuming they were added since the line for Dumbo is usually extremely long, but i dont like hights so i just dont like any of them)
5. Tiki Birds (cute idea making it "under new management", but i think the original was better)

Pocahontas
06-29-2007, 02:48 PM
1. The Jungle Cruise ride (lame-tired jokes)
2. Carosel of Progress (needs to be updated)
3. Magic of Disney Animation (used to be a favorite when they actually had people there drawing and working on future movies)
4. Stitch (why did they take away the Alien Encounter:()
5. Triceratop Spin (no strong feelings about this ride, just a bit lame)

DisneyOtaku
06-29-2007, 03:10 PM
In no particular order:

1. Dino-Rama with the exception of Primeval Whirl (my sister and I could ride that for hours)
2. Stitch: I would love the original back.
3. Magic of Disney Animation: This used to be one of my top favorite things--I loved watching the animators. But now...
4. Indiana Jones Stunt Show: I rather have the ride.
5. Backlot Tour: It was cool when I saw the house that they filmed the front of for the old Disney show "Adventures in Wonderland" since I watched that every morning before school, but now it's just so...boring now.

ghost999
06-29-2007, 03:33 PM
5. IASW (annoying song)
4.CoP
3Dinorama(except Dinosaur)
2.Indy speedway
1.SGE (nobody on here seems to know just how bad it is since nobody has it on their list):mickey:

disneygirlie11
06-29-2007, 03:44 PM
1. Indy Speedway
2. Swiss Family Treehouse
3. Sounds Dangerous!!!
4. Triceratop Spin
5. I can't really think of a 5th!

denygold
06-29-2007, 06:36 PM
1- Sounds Dangerous ! Really bad
2- Indy Speedway
3- Anything that spins & makes you nauseous
:ack:
4- Disney Quest (except for the cars that pick up balls & shoot them out the cannons)
5- Thats all I can think of- I love pretty much everything else, including JIYI (even though it used to be much better, we still enjoy it) and Stitch.

chick20679
06-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Mine are:

Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats
Swiss Family Treeehouse
Frontierland Shooting Arcade (and all arcades, really)
Hall of Presidents
and
American Adventure.

After re-reading my list, I sound un-patriotic, but really, I'm not!!! I just think HOP and AA are both SOOOO boring. (I always fall asleep at HOP!)

beksy
06-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Okay, some of these I haven't experience yet so I can't say (waiting for October--98 Days! :mickey::party:) but I totally disagreee with CoP making the list. I love that ride. It's so Disney! I also love IASW (another classic; I even love the song! :cloud9:). My five would be:
1. Snow White--too scary for kids!
2. HISTA--scary (I have a snake phobia!)
3. Sounds Dangerous
4. Indy Speedway--taking up perfectly good space!
5. Swiss Family Tree House--outdated and boring!

Lacy
06-29-2007, 08:02 PM
5. Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
4. Aladdin's Magic Carpet (1 too many wheel & spoke rides in the MK)
3. Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous
2. Primeval Whirl (no theming and painful)
1. Spaceship Earth (I just can't take this ride, it makes me feel :ill: so I fall asleep every time)

mreinventtt
06-29-2007, 08:13 PM
1. Swiss Family Robinson treehouse :ack:
2. Stitch :stitch2:
3. Small world :down:
4. Bear country Jamboree :sleepin:
5. Tom Sawyer Island :cap:

PEACE
Missy
:cool:

jedi jen
06-29-2007, 08:27 PM
1. I am wondering why no one mentions the Chronicles of Nnarnia attraction at MGM. I think it is by far. I went last year when it just opened and cannot believe I waited in line for it. I am hoping it is closed.

2. I am not a huge MGM fan - so I could do without Sounds Dangerous, Animation ??? , Indiana Jones show, . . .

3. Country Bear Jymboree

4. Wonders of Life Pavilion - open it up, or do something Please

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. :blush:

biodtl
06-29-2007, 08:28 PM
You know, I tried to come up with an answer, but when it comes down to it - I'd take the very worst ride at WDW over no WDW any day. Probably the only thing I don't love is Stitch, but if my kids want to ride, I'll keep on going. I know things like CBJ, etc are getting a little outdated, but after being a Disneyphile for 30+ years, they hold a certain nostalgia for me.

That said, Stitch, Body Wars - I only rode it once and it made me sick (and I NEVER get sick), Star Tours (I love SW, but I think I wanted an actual motion ride) and that's about all for rides I won't rush back on.

Oh yeah - I have to edit to include Imagination - not that it's bad per se, but just can't hold a cnadle to the original (which was brand new when DH went on his 1st trip - our honeymoon - and we fell in love with).

emmingo
06-29-2007, 08:29 PM
5. Innoventions...it needs a purpose. BADLY.

4. Backlot Tour...it wasn't so bad years ago when it went through the street with the houses, but now its barely a 500 foot loop.

3. Magic Carpets

2. Its Tough To Be A Bug--Gosh, this thing is awful, between the poking and the freakish 3D animation.

1. Country Bear Jamboree. Please. Make it stop. :bang::bang:

Sorry.
:elvis:

BritCody
06-30-2007, 06:53 AM
1. Stitch
2. Sounds Dangerous
3. Kali River Rapids
4. Dino-Rama
5. Astro Orbiter

DisneyJunkie
06-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Only 5 worst? Ok....

1) It's a Small World
2) Tomorrowland Speedway
3) Hester & Chester's Dinorama
4) Jungle Cruise
5) Living With the Land

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
06-30-2007, 10:06 AM
In random order...

Indy Speed Way: Yikes...it feels like the cars will disassemble on you.

Stitch: As much as AE scared me the one time I went on it, Stitch just wasn't even fun.

Backlot Tour: Needs an update.

Really can't think of any others, but it is interesting how a lot of these replies have the same answers...someone should forward this thread to WDW head office :secret:

Chris :hatter:

Toad
06-30-2007, 11:48 AM
5 Worst Attractions at Walt Disney World (All of which are incredibly dumb and demeaning):

1. Stitch's Great Escape - Enough said
2. Journey Into Imagination with Figment - There is no imagination in this ride, which is worse than the second rehab. A ride closely resembling the original needs to be constructed.
3. The Seas With Nemo - The queue looks nice but the ride is unimaginative and artisically bankrupt. Enough with the tacky digital projections.
4. Sounds Dangerous - Annoying.
5. The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Managment - It's time for the original show to be brought back.

Runners-up:

Ellen's Energy Adventure- Stupid attraction. At least the original had Radok's "kinetic mosaic."
Gran Fiesta Tour - El Rio del Tiempo was by no means a great attraction, but this one is far worse and much more offensive.
Mission: Space - Incredibly dull ride with little to no redeeming value. Horizons, while unquestionably dated, was a far more engaging and rewarding experience and is sorely missed.

LandFan
06-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Indy Speedway
Sounds Dangerous
Tiki room (under new management)
Dino-rama
HISTA

Yep - all of those need help!

magicofdisney
06-30-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm not berating anyone for their opinion, but all those votes for CoP are stabs to my heart. :(

I almost agree with the one post that bad rides at Disney are better than no rides at all. :mickey:

disneydeb
06-30-2007, 12:24 PM
1. Speedway
2. Sounds Dangerous

I can't think of any others I particularly loathe.

Alpha Jeanie
06-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Stitch

Country Bear Jamboree

Tom Sawyer Island

Sounds Dangerous

It's Tough to be a Bug....only because I got VERY clausterphobic in the theater when they blew the smoke to "fumigate" the bugs. (although my whole family enjoyed it!)

chrisb26
06-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Hmm let's see my top 5:

1. Sounds Dangerious: Why not put something better in there Drew Carrey isn't popular anymore.
2. Grand Fiesta Tour: Boring!!
3. Stitch: Its okay however Alien Encounter was 10X better and will always be that way.
4. Backlot Tour: They took out all the good things about it like the fronts of all the houses I loved that part :(
5. All of Dinoland: minus Primevil Whirl and Dinosaur!

I'm not berating anyone for their opinion, but all those votes for CoP are stabs to my heart. :(

I have to agree with you I know that the last scene could be updated considering you can pretty much do all that in there but it is still and always will be one of my favorites.

BrowncatP
06-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Ah, peoples opinions. Some of listed worst rides are some of the best ones.
Sounds Dangerous, I always go to.
Carousel of Progress is a Disney original.

I do agree with most of you that Swiss Family is a waste of good space. The Back lot tour is now nothing of what it used to be. Triceratops Spin is one too many spin rides.

Toad
06-30-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm reading a lot of these posts and it seems as if I'm the only one who likes Swiss Family Treehouse.

jedi jen
06-30-2007, 05:25 PM
DS(9) :prince: loves Swiss Family Treehouse and it is high on his list for our trip in July. I like it too. I also like that it does not involve technology/screens/etc. and am glad to see him excited about it even though it does not involve a video game and does involve a classic story. I think it helps to add variety to the MK.

Stu29573
06-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Although it's not my favorite, I'd hate to see the treehouse go (or "Tarzanized" like in DL). I think its pretty cool overall.

EvilQueen2006
06-30-2007, 10:44 PM
5.pocahontis and her forest friends
4.triceritop spin
3. stitch's great escape
2. sounds dangerous
1. indy cars

Yetiexpeditioner09
06-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Just take Dinoland out and make everest and dinosaur part of beastly kingdom:thumbsup:
thats what i would do because they could use that space to build something cool

Doug The Disney Man`
07-01-2007, 12:22 AM
5. Dinoland (except Dinosaur, one of my faves-I agree with an earlier post that combines Dinoland and Everest into a Beastland area. I'd love to see dragons, unicorns and other mythical/extinct creatures at WDW)

4. Tom Sawyer Island-I don't think most kids know about Tom and Huck (or their parents for that matter) and I'd like to see it converted into the island from LOST!

3. Stitch-this wasn't an update on Alien, it just replaced the evil alien monster with Stitch, who is really more mischievous like Mickey in the original shorts, Pooh and Tigger in The Many of Adventures... and many of the Pixar characters, not evil. A shame for such a great character.

2. HISTA- I didn't really like this right after the movies came out-ten years ago! Now its relevance is almost nonexistant.

1. Sounds Dangerous, man I hate this show. They could replace this with a permanent Doodlebops performance and it would be an improvement.

I'd also like to see the Indy ride in place of the Indy show and the Indy cars changed to the Cars cars. I know that's kinda 7, but just had to! I also dare someone else to use the words "Indy" and "cars" three times each in a sentence! jk.

DisneyPrincess812
07-01-2007, 12:35 AM
wow this is hard to do cuz I pretty much love everything bout disney world but hmm let's see...
5. I think that attraction before the Maelstrom ride in Norway in Epcot...Maybe Im thinking of a different country's attraction...but there's a really boring preshow to somethin in one of the countries...
4. Kali River Rapids-my friends and I waited on that line for 2 hrs. when it was about 95 degrees out after travelling to Animal Kingdom for the first time just for this ride in hopes to get soaked....not worth the wait at all! We hardly got wet and were really cranky cuz it was so hot out..
3. Universe of Energy. Ellen makes parts of it funny but other than that...it's pretty boring...
2. Living with the Land in Epcot...wow that's a really boring ride. I mean it's good if you want to just relax in a lil boat ride for a few minutes but that's it.
1. Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous-ugh! one of my friends recommended it to kill some time...We all yelled at her after cuz it was so boring! Whata waste of time, even if you have a few minutes to kill before a show or something...
wow i feel so terrible dissing anything to do with disney world...but i guess everything cant be perfect.:mickey:

Red Randal
07-01-2007, 06:23 AM
I'm always game for lists. In no particular order...

Stitch's Great Escape
Just an awful replacement to a really great attraction. Not only a waste of valuable space in Tomorrowland but a huge disservice to the many many Stich fans out there who deserve something better.

Tomorroland Indy Speedway
Speaking of huge wastes of space in Tomorrowland, the Speedway is in desperate need of an update or just plain demolition. Whereas I will allow something like the Magic Carpets of Aladdin to fly because it takes up little space and generally makes children happy, this thing takes up loads of space and mostly results in hot, angry, people.

Snow White's Scary Adventures
The worst dark ride at Disney World. It should probably be replaced with a ride from a new movie.

Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Like maybe the Little Mermaid! Voyage is not so much a bad show as it is another entry in the "huge disservice to fans" category. Ariel and friends are popular enough to deserve a ride, a good ride, like maybe the one on the DVD.

Body Wars
This is technically still open, right? It's really awful and mostly responsible for Wonders of Life being closed. I say ditch the ride and then reopen the pavilion with something new.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
07-01-2007, 12:11 PM
4. Backlot Tour: They took out all the good things about it like the fronts of all the houses I loved that part :(

I KNOW!!! I was so diappointed when I went in May and saw that the Golden Girls house was gone. Really, really disappointing :( where'd they all go??

Yetiexpeditioner09
07-01-2007, 02:27 PM
I KNOW!!! I was so diappointed when I went in May and saw that the Golden Girls house was gone. Really, really disappointing where'd they all go??
I heard they are still there, but they changed the backlot tour's route so it changed drastically because of L, M, A!

Not2Loud
07-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't know that I have 5. The only ride I can honestly say I dislike is Snow White.

I always enjoy the stroll on Swiss Family Robinson. The CoP is one of my favorites. Maybe an update, but I just love that tune!

I never really see many people at the Shootin Arcade, but it can be fun as well.

I have never been on Stitch (will that get me banished from Intercot?), so can't comment on that one.

I didn't like Sounds Dangerous years ago, so haven't been on it in a long time. Seems like they could utilize that space better.

The Backlot Tour would be really disappointing if I had to wait long for it.

Disneyfun
07-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Hmmm....ok, here goes.
1. Tiki Birds Under New Management - can't stand Iago or Zazu. There is only so much one can take of Gilbert Godfried, and being on vacation is not the time to test that....

2. All of Dino-rama - cheap, off the shelf rides that weren't even dressed up to hide the fact. Reaks of a bad county fair without the food.

3. All of Wonders of Life - never enjoyed any of it.

4. JIYI - The original ride was SO much better. Catchy tune, great characters, and the after ride play area was 50 times better than the small area that is now available.

5. Test Track - I loved the premise of the original so much better. It could have been updated with the new speed track and still have saved the old ride at the same time.

CaptSmee
07-02-2007, 12:14 AM
1-Sounds Dangerous
2-Rafiki's Planet Watch
3-Wonders of Life Pavilion (since it's just sitting there dormant!)
4-ABC Sound stage (same as above)
5-Stitch's Great Escape

Wolfbanesquest
07-02-2007, 03:00 AM
Worst 5

1. Enchanted Tikki Room (ruined a once cool attraction):confused:
2. Sounds Dangerous:sick:
3. Stitch's Great Escape:ill:
4. Swiss Family Robinson Tree House (waste of space)
5. Universe of Energy (Ellen Degeneres????:sick:)

P.S. How can anyone dislike Snow White's Scary Adventure? One of Walt's originals and a classic Dark Ride...love it. Everyone has an opinion though:mickey:

Wolfbanesquest
07-02-2007, 03:11 AM
[QUOTE=Doug The Disney Man`;1340155]5. Dinoland (except Dinosaur, one of my faves-I agree with an earlier post that combines Dinoland and Everest into a Beastland area. I'd love to see dragons, unicorns and other mythical/extinct creatures at WDW)

What a fantastic idea!!! That area would turn into the most popular area in all of the parks if done right....aka de-Eisnerizing it.:secret:

DisneyPrincess812
07-02-2007, 03:41 AM
Worst 5

P.S. How can anyone dislike Snow White's Scary Adventure? One of Walt's originals and a classic Dark Ride...love it. Everyone has an opinion though:mickey:
i was thinkin the same thing bout the snow white ride...im like omg am i the only one who absolutely loves that ride?! i felt weird to say anything...i love all the fantasy land rides. i miss mr. toads wild ride terribly though. i gotta go to disney land before they take it away there too!

GrmGrninGost
07-02-2007, 07:47 AM
1. Dino-Rama
2. Swiss Family Tree House
3. Tom Sawyer Island
4. Poohs Playful Spot (or whatever it's called)
Well, I only came up with four and I don't hate them! I just think they could do better!

Mickey91
07-02-2007, 01:27 PM
1. Pooh's Playful Spot (what a waste of space)

2. Dino-Rama

3. Stitch

4. Tiki Room Under New Management (loved the old one)

5. Sounds Dangerous

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
07-02-2007, 01:40 PM
I heard they are still there, but they changed the backlot tour's route so it changed drastically because of L, M, A!

Cool! Good to know. I'd hate to know they were torn down or something. Glad they're there and I hope they'll bring em back sometime.

Disney Doll
07-02-2007, 01:49 PM
1. Sounds Dangerous (boring)
2. HISTA (very outdated)
3. Indy Speedway (loud and smelly)
4. Stitch (Alien was just so much better)
5. Tiki Room (just annoying)

To each his own. I like all the kiddie rides and play areas because kids seems to enjoy those. I also like the Swiss Family Tree House and Primeval Whirl.

mrsgaribaldi
07-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Country Bears
Indy Speedway
Sounds Dangerous
Swiss Family Tree House
Liberty Belle Riverboat

Dawneeeey
07-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Ok first of all, it took me 3 pages to figure out what HISTA was.. :)

Let me answer this thread this way..

I don't actually hate any ride. I think they are all special in their own way.

That being said, here are 5 that I skip or want to skip every time:

In no particular order:

Tiki Room
Country Bears (I like to go once maybe every 10 years because I forget what it's like)
Tower of Terror (please don't throw things, I do NOT enjoy this ride)
Star Tours (used to love this ride, needs updating)

that's about it, I guess I don't have 5. Well the Indy car thing too but I guess I just bypass it now because when I was a little girl I went on it and got a LICENSE!!! they don't do that anymore.

In any case, there is so much to love at Disney, I don't mind skipping these because it gives me more time to go on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, EE, Soarin, Mission:Space, POTC, etc.

:minnie::mickey3:

Disneywrld1
07-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Spaceship Earth- hopefully the renovation will make it better!

snifflesmcg
07-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Most of us agree on some of the same ones. Here are my top 5

~All glorified playgrounds (Ariels Grotto, Pooh's playful spot, Tom Sawyers Island, Dino dig thing)

~The countries movies (boring, If I wanted to watch movies, I'd go back to the hotel)

~Swiss family Treehouse

~Sounds Dangerous

~Dinorama (all of it except Dinosaur)

EmcDuckRN
07-03-2007, 12:26 PM
In no particular order.

(a) Sounds Dangerous. I ccould do that kind of work in my basement with a tape recorder. These are professional designers!

(B) Stitch. I like the Character, thoght the "idea" for this was a let down.

(c) HISTA. Gotta agree with the rest of you there.

(d) Backlot tour. with the exception of the canyon and the little movie thing( got to be captain once!) , it is like a trip through a used car lot. (except I do look for Walt's plane..)

(E) Disney animation. I would have loved to see it when there were animators in there doing their thing. Could have watched for hours.

I can't really comment on the wonders of life, though I like the idea, (that's kinda my thing...) It has never been open when I've been there.

kaerbear178
07-03-2007, 01:09 PM
1 Country Bears
2 Dinoland
3 Sounds Dangerous
4 HISTA
5 Tiki Room