PDA

View Full Version : Help....I need somebody....help....

dolphinmickey9170
06-28-2007, 09:33 PM
not just anybody.....Intercot!!

I am looking :search: for where to contact for the artificial christmas :tree: that you can order through disney that comes completely decorated and they will ship it home for you as well. It isn't the floral place, 'cuz I already checked. When I ask in the christmas shop in disney, they didn't know. But I recall reading somewhere that you can purchase a 4 foot artificial disney decorated tree for your resort stay. :help:

I know my intercot friends will help me, 'cuz you always do!!:thumbsup:

43 and 168 more days

MNNHFLTX
06-28-2007, 10:18 PM
I think you used to be able to order small decorated Christmas trees from the Disney World Florist for hotel rooms. But I don't recall hearing about anyone doing that for several years now, so it may not be a service they provide anymore.

Sorry I can't be of any more help that this. :(

TammiMcMan
06-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Yup, it's ordered through the Disney Florist (http://www.disneyflorist.com). It probably won't be available to order through their website until sometime in September. You can always call them for details though. Just be prepared for a little sticker shock. In the past, they've offered a few different styles, but the least expensive has been in the $250 range.

dolphinmickey9170
06-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Yup, it's ordered through the Disney Florist (http://www.disneyflorist.com). It probably won't be available to order through their website until sometime in September. You can always call them for details though. Just be prepared for a little sticker shock. In the past, they've offered a few different styles, but the least expensive has been in the $250 range.
Okay then.....when I called a while back they had no clue what I was talking about. Maybe it was someone new who didn't know. The range you gave is actually less than I thought. I was figuring around 400. Anywho, thank you.....when I get more details from them, I will report on it. Thanks again!!

TammiMcMan
06-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I would call them in August, that's when they start working on the new designs and they should be available on the website in September. I'd say you probably did speak with someone new.

I find a little more information from last years offerings, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures saved. They had a couple of designs and you want to reserve one early, as they do sell out. Average price for the Sugar Plum tree was $378, plus $45 to have it shipped home afterwards. So you are definitely at the ballpark figure you had of $400.

dolphinmickey9170
06-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks Tammi, you rock!! This is the second time you have directly helped me. The first being the mickey cake. I still have the pix you sent me, it is saved on my computer. You have such a happy looking family. We ordered our cake and it was awesome!! So, Thanks again!!:number1:

From one new englander to another: pahk the cah!! Born and raised in ME for 32 yeahs.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

Tinkerfreak
06-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Thanks Tammi, you rock!! This is the second time you have directly helped me. The first being the mickey cake. I still have the pix you sent me, it is saved on my computer. You have such a happy looking family. We ordered our cake and it was awesome!! So, Thanks again!!:number1:

From one new englander to another: pahk the cah!! Born and raised in ME for 32 yeahs.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

Don't forget to pahk it in the yahd!:)

dolphinmickey9170
06-30-2007, 06:00 PM
I just got an email from James at disney florist.......Here is what it said:

The 2007 Christmas Tree is due to be displayed on our website
(www.disneyflorist.com (http://www.disneyflorist.com/)) in July. Here is some other
information about the
Christmas tree for this year:

Theme: "A Year of a Million Dreams"
Tree Colors: blue & white
Height: 4.5 ft
Price: approximately $350.00 - $400.00
Castle Topper: Keepsake Cinderella's Castle
Ornaments: exclusive ornaments
Charge for Shipping Tree Home: $40.00

I will so be ordering one of these!! Thanks Tammi, you rock girl!!!!!!:number1:

TammiMcMan
06-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Kristen, glad to help. That tree sounds like a beautiful keepsake. I'd suggest that it order it as soon as it becomes available. My guess is that they'll sell out pretty quickly.