PDA

View Full Version : When to book?

carousel301
06-28-2007, 03:10 PM
We are planning a trip to DW :mickey: for October 7 to 13 and I have several questions. Do I need to go ahead and book the trip? Is it better to go through a travel agent? When do the new vacation packages come out?

faline
06-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

I'd book as soon as possible and would suggest using Magical Journeys Travel (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) to assist you.

Package rates for this period have been available for quite some time.

As Disney allows folks to make dining reservations 180 days in advance, you may already find it difficult to make some dining reservations. I'd suggest making any reservations as soon as possible.

gauvin4
06-28-2007, 04:02 PM
I would book ASAP!:mickey: Magical Journeys is fantastic. They are experts and are very helpful!!

Strmchsr
06-28-2007, 04:19 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!

:ditto: October has become much busier than in the past, so with you already being within the 180 window it's time to jump on it. Magical Journeys, as stated, will be your best bet for getting the best deal.

Dyanna
06-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Welcome to Intercot!:welcome::rocks:

We too will be there that very same week. We booked our trip back in Feb of this year. The earlier you book it the better I say. When we booked our trip for this week we had no idea that most southern states had fall recess during this time. Now we know it will be more crowded than usual during this time but we would not change our plans. Just ustilize Fast Pass more.;)

vamaggie
06-29-2007, 01:36 PM
I would also say book now and use Magical Journeys--they are fantastic and extremely helpful. You are already w/in the 180 day time frame for ADRs so if you want to have any TS meals I would book now and make ADRs as soon as you can. Email Magical Journeys right now!!!!! (you can link to them from the sponsor part of Intercot)