PDA

View Full Version : When do winter discounts come out?

BiloxiMom
06-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi everyone! I've missed you guys...

After our amazing trip in Jan. we're all itching to go back to our favorite place...
When can I start looking for Dec., Jan., Feb. discounts? Any guess as to if they'll offer free dining those months?
Any news on bringing back the Pirate/Princess Party? It was so much fun and the park was almost empty! I believe a CM told us something like 2,000 were in the MK that night. We definitely would like to do that again!

vamaggie
06-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Info Central has all the info about past discounts and when they came out. I don't believe they have ever offered free dining in the winter--only late summer/early fall.

Strmchsr
06-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Ya know, I keep hearing people talk about free dining for the winter. Where is this rumor coming from? They've never done that.

Anyway, expect Nov-Dec discounts to come out in September sometime and January discounts to come out in October or November.

BiloxiMom
06-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys. I guess I'll have to wait just a little longer...:mickey:

angedeaile
06-28-2007, 01:42 PM
I am going in January and have my fingers crossed on discounts. It is always nice to have some spare money to splurge on a few extra suvies :blush:

Anywho, I noticed under Historical discounts (under infocentral) that it seems the discount tends to be package discounts only. December sometimes sees room only discounts too.

For December, they tend to be released in Sept/Oct and for Jan & Feb, those are usually released around late october/november.

We got a wait on our hands. I think my crossed fingers will be cramped by then!