PDA

View Full Version : 4th Of July

mdearmas
06-27-2007, 04:24 PM
:goofy:WHAT KIND OF CROWD SIZES CAN BE EXPECTED ON FOUTH OF JULY?THAT IS THE ONLY HOLIDAY I'VE NEVER TRIED! ANY IMPUT HELPS. :goofy:

berri_boo
06-27-2007, 04:52 PM
You can expect to run into very crowded parks on the 4th of July and the days prior & after. We went to WDW last July from 7/2 - 7/16 and the weekend after the 4th of July is started to calm down a bit on the crowds.

We went to EPCOT for the 4th and it was crowded (especially for Illuminations!). I don't know how the other parks are crowd wise on those days but I would almost expect MK to be very crowded.

Hope this helps out!:mickey:

psychotekkie
06-27-2007, 09:54 PM
We've gone twice during that week, and both times it was very crowded, but it did not bother us because we made very good use of Fastpass and Baby Swap, and instead of fretting about the wait times and how much shorter the lines would be in other months, we just accepted that it was part of our vacation, we relaxed and enjoyed our time together.

Take it as it comes. Enjoy the super big fireworks. Happy 4th of July!

faline
06-28-2007, 05:53 AM
If you go on that day, be sure to arrive at your chosen park early. Crowds levels on that day often result in the park being closed to any additional incoming guests.

Bubbie Girl
06-29-2007, 09:57 AM
We went last year over the 4th and LOVED it. We went to the fireworks on the 3rd at Magic Kingdom. They were wonderful. The crowd was very large but that was fun too. I went up on the castle landing and took a picture of the crowd that is a very cool picture tons of red, white and blue clothes! lol. On the 4th we went to Epcot and the fireworks were great and it seemed very patriotic for us, again the crowds were large but that did not bother us. We had lunch at LeCellier and did not plan on rushing around that day just take it easy and enjoy the day. We were able to get fastpasses for soarin and took in quite a few rides and walked around the world showcases. We had such a good time we are planning on returning next year over the 4th and take in the MGM 4th fireworks! Enjoy and have lots of Disnry fun.

ps this is my 100 post!!!!!:party: