PDA

View Full Version : Separate Tables?

Milan23
06-27-2007, 10:17 AM
My family of 4 is going to WDW in October and we have an existing ADR for 540 at LTT the night of MNSSHP. I have been calling back every couple days to see if there are any cancellations earlier in the evening and today I was offered an earlier time but at two separate tables "with no guarantee you'll be seated together". I thought that was a little odd, but wondered what the experts here think. Should I change my existing table for 4 to the earlier two tables for two? I don't think we would enjoy it if we weren't seated together.

DREAMADREAM93
06-27-2007, 10:22 AM
If your family is not up for the possibilty that you may not be seated together, then by all means, keep your ADR as is. "With no gaurentee you'll be sat together" is a coin toss and i wouldn't be willing to take that risk. Your 540 ADR seems to be more fitting.

JOrdan :]

sleepingbooty
06-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Keep your ADR and show up early. There is always the chance they can seat you earlier - its worked for us:thumbsup:

disneymom2000
06-27-2007, 10:38 PM
One of my favorite things is eating at the great restaurants with my family. If I had the choice, I would rather eat together in lieu of a specific time.

Milan23
06-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the opinions...I will keep the reservation as is and try back in case something opens up earlier. The whole point of a having the character dinner is to see DS2's reactions...I can't see us splitting up.

snifflesmcg
06-29-2007, 12:46 AM
I think 5:40 is actually quite early. I'd keep the ADR. That way you definately have a guarentee you'll be seated together.

r4kids
06-29-2007, 07:12 AM
We have had dinner in LTT before and you should be done by 7-7:10pm if your seated by 5:40. You won't miss anything if you get to MNSSHP 10-15 mins later. I woul dget there a little early and keep the tables together. We have two seperate tables for our family of 6 ( most places can't accomodate us) and I asked if they sat the kids seperate from the us. HAHA She said no. I always be sure to ask if we can have two tables put together. Enjoy :mickey: