PDA

View Full Version : snorkels @ TL

TFrauts
06-27-2007, 05:20 AM
Hi there!! I was just wondering about Typhoon Lagoon. We would like to do the shark reef on our next visit! ( we have never beeen to a disney waterpark before...TL sounds neat!!) My question is....do they lend you the snorkelling equiptment, if so, how well is it cleaned after everyone else has used it??
Thanks

K8screen
06-27-2007, 06:55 AM
Yes, all equipment is loaned out at no charge, masks, snorkels and life jackets. Not sure how they clean it, I seem to remember steam, but its been a while so I could be wrong.
Its a great thing to do. You will love it. Just remember the water is COLDER than everywhere else in the park!

thrillme
06-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Yes you get the snorkles free and they appear to BOIL it.

terri.m
06-27-2007, 09:24 AM
We watched the cleaning process, seems to be very thourough. And I really didn't find the water to be that cold but we Canadians are use to that!

Lizzie
06-27-2007, 03:39 PM
The snorkel gear is there and cleaned after each use. We went in December one year and the water didn't feel colder than we went in October last year and the water defanetly felt colder. My husband had to wait a while because people were having a hard time getting used to it. But its not that cold, its just not as warm as the pool water.