PDA

View Full Version : Photopass - holding Tinker Bell??

tinkergal
06-26-2007, 10:51 AM
I saw this alluded to in another thread but couldn't find the details... Can anyone tell me about having a Photopass picture made to look as if you're holding Tinker Bell? :tink:

:thanks:

dolphinmickey9170
06-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Some of the Photo CM will tell you it's a secret.....but, they tell you to hold your hands together with your group and look at your hands with awe and surprise. When you look at your pix, they have put a tinkerbell in your hands. They had me stand once with one hand on my hip and the other extended like the spout of a tea pot. I had tink in my hand.
If they don't offer to do one, ask for the tinkerbell shot. They'll hook you up.

CrazyStitch
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
And in the same vein, they do a Stitch picture over in the Studios, with Stitch bursting through the picture. The cameraman had my wife and I hold a hat, which is where Stitch appeared. But it would have been hilarious if it had been done like an Alien's "chest burster" :D

Carol
06-26-2007, 01:12 PM
And Baby Simba at Animal Kingdom ...

LarryBoy
06-26-2007, 02:23 PM
That's the first time I've seen the Simba pic. We have a great Tink shot from a few years back. They did it in front of the castle near the Castle end of Main St.

ISLE39
06-26-2007, 09:42 PM
i knew about the tink one you just can not stand in front of the castle and the stitch one at mgm i was told they werent doing anymore and as for simba i never knew about that one im really upset i missed that one. next trip top priority

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-26-2007, 10:35 PM
My DD would love the Simba pic!! :cloud9:

We have the three of them holding Tink from last year. It was taken in front of the castle and is one of my favorite shots.

When the boys were little they added Figment. That was cute too.

kakn7294
06-27-2007, 02:36 AM
I love that Simba pic! We had the Tink pic done 2 years ago at MK on Main Street with the Castle in the background. I'm hoping to get more great shots like that on our next trip. I was disappointed with PhotoPass on our last trip in Dec.

Tinkerfreak
06-27-2007, 07:42 AM
Wow how cute. I knew nothing about any of these. Do you just ask the photo pass photographer about it? My DD and I love Tinkerbell and would love one like that.

cvzdesign
06-27-2007, 09:19 AM
In May, the photographer in front of the castle just told my 8 yr old daughter to put her hands together that way. She took several shots.

beksy
06-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info. I didn't know about this but these ideas sound really cool!:mickey: