PDA

View Full Version : BBB for boys

crazykids
06-26-2007, 08:41 AM
Has anyone ever done the "cool dude" pkg for boys? I have an appt for my 3yr old daughter on the same day we are attending MNSSHP & I also made an apointment for my 4yr old son. I figured it would be best to occupy him w/ something rather than just have him wait around for his sister & it only costs $10. I am having second thoughts now that it might be too girly for him.

Any thoughts/experiences would be appreciated.

goofiecrazy
06-26-2007, 09:46 AM
It looks like a cool idea from what i have seen and my son might do it when we go. Hey its only 10 bucks..

disneyfamily05
06-26-2007, 12:58 PM
We did the Cool Dude treatment with DS who is 6 while DD 4 got her Fairytale Princess hair done. The only girlie thing about it is the fact that you are in a beauty salon (very pink) surrounded by girls - which honestly i don't think DS noticed. They spiked his hair (which he loves) and painted the tips and then added confetti. He loved the hair-do - only bad thing - while we were waiting for our appointment i bought him a pluto hat - so he wanted to go back to the hotel so he could wash out the paint so he could wear the hat. It took quite some time for the paint to dry in his hair. And i swear i can still see the red hidden mickey in his hair even though we have been home for over a week and did wash it out two days later after he had it done.

Keep in mind that they took DS & DD at the same time for their appointments - luckily they was only one chair between them so i had to bounce back and forth for a while. I probably spent more time with DS (b/c of the surrounded by girls issue and didn't want him to feel uncomfortable) and not as much time with DD. So i spent most of my time bouncing back and forth trying to get pictures. Overall we enjoyed it - and figured by the next time we return he probably wouldn't be willing to do it.

I will try to link the pictures from that day to this post - there are about 3 or 4 of my Cool Dude and some of my Princess.
http://www.photoworks.com/photo-sharing/shareSignin.jsp?shareCode=A02E3E3C3DC&cp=ems_shr_alb_pml&cb=PW

crazykids
06-26-2007, 02:24 PM
thanks so much for the link to your photos! I'm going to show them to my son so he can see exactly what there goingto do.