PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional, can you book your dinner AFTER the show?

mouseketeer mom
06-26-2007, 07:53 AM
What if we choose the 5pm show? Can we book our dinner for after the CP? Or do you have to book your mealtime before the show? Anyone know for sure?

wilshade
06-26-2007, 08:33 AM
Yep, you can book your dinner reservations for after the show. I did that myself when I went down in 2005.

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 08:54 AM
In 2006, for the package, you were required to eat before the show between designated times. It wasn't too bad, except we ate at Coral Reef and it was a long walk and we ended up being way back in the line with not so great of seats. I suggest a World Showcase restaurant close to the American Adventure.

tarzan_rocks
06-26-2007, 09:26 AM
For the Candlelight Processional Package you must eat prior to your show time. The package for the 5:00 show includes lunch (at a reduced price from the dinner that goes with the 6:45 and 8:15 shows). That will give you plenty of time to reach your Candlelight show from any Epcot restaurant, even Coral Reef or Garden Grill. If you wish to eat dinner after the show, you can do that separate from the package. If you want to have dinner as part of your package you must choose either the 6:45 or 8:15 Candlelight shows.

tr

disneycouple2004
06-26-2007, 09:27 AM
We just booked ours yesterday..they told us we had to have dinner before the show..so we booked Teppenyaki..very close to the show..
:thumbsup:

Dznygrl79
06-26-2007, 10:18 AM
According to Disney Dining ( I literaly jusy hung up with them when I saw you post this) ADR will be taken July 2 and you must eat BEFORE your show. In the past you could eat after but the CM told me that was not an option this year. It really stinks cause we love eating at the Garden Grill after them walking over to get a spot for illuminations. Oh well no huge loss I'm gonna still try for the Garden Grill but take an earlier show then normal.