PDA

View Full Version : My ADR's and the CP

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-26-2007, 03:23 AM
First of all, I'm kind of new here so, Hi! :hi:

Next, I'm planning my own personal Disney "dream vacation within reason" for this December. I'm (28) traveling with my BF (30) and my father. We're opting for the dinner plan, so I've planned out the TS ADR's for our trip. I want to know if anyone thinks we're missing something really important as far as 1TS dining and, which Epcot reservation I should try to book for the CP. Also, which CP seating do you prefer and why?

'Ohana (Followed by watching the Water Pagent on the beach of the Poly after dinner)
Whispering Canyons*
Le Cellier
Chefs de France* (Before heading to MK for MVMCP)
Liberty Tree Tavern
50's Prime Time Cafe*
1900 Park Fair Breakfast* (For my birthday, because I'm and Alice addict!)
Teppenyaki at Japan *(Also for my birthday, because it's me favorite restaurant ANYWHERE)
Biergarten*
Kona Cafe

* indicates that someone has on our trip has insisted on this location/type of food

wilshade
06-26-2007, 06:58 AM
I'm not going to vote on the CP time because that should be based on your dinner reservation time. Give yourself as much time as possible between the two, no matter the order.

Your ADRs look exceptional! Whispering Canyon, 50's Prime Time, and Biergarten will be absolutely fun dining experiences. Enjoy!

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-26-2007, 07:13 AM
[QUOTE=wilshade;1334349]I'm not going to vote on the CP time because that should be based on your dinner reservation time. Give yourself as much time as possible between the two, no matter the order.

QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm just having a hard time trying to decide what time to check out the CP so I know when to book my ADR for that day. They don't start taking resies for the package until Jul 2, so I'm going to have to call back for that, and I'm trying to work out some kind of loose plan for it. I may well just have to see what I can get and work from there, but I figured I'd try to get some input from folks who have done it if I could.

Here we go again...
06-26-2007, 07:49 AM
We like doing the early CP so we can take our time at dinner.
Also, the park will fill up with each show with people hoping to get in with out reservations. So, while the crowd grows, you are relaxing eating your dinner.

We eat at LeCellier for the CP dining. LeCellier is one of our favorites and since you are planning to eat there anyway.... why not then?

As far as dining you are missing... well, you have most of my favorites listed.
We also like Coral Reef and the Garden Grill.
In the Downtown Disney area Wolfgang Pucks is very good. I have also heard such wonderful things about Cap'n Jacks that we are going next week.

Mickey91
06-26-2007, 08:51 AM
I voted the latest time. If you are doing the dinner package with preferred seating, Pick a World Showcase restaurant for that evening. Do not sit near the front on the sides. You cannot see well and the trumpets are right in your ear. It is an awesome experience though! A definite must!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-26-2007, 09:55 AM
As posted here on Intercot, you choose a dinner time based on which show you are seeing. Check out the news page and it will tell you which show time for which dinner seating. Good luck and welcome to I-cot!!

January-2007
06-26-2007, 06:58 PM
I voted for 5:00 because that's what I would choose if it were us. Unfortunately our Annual Passes expire in October so it won't be us this year. Have a fun trip, I would choose the Biergarten for the package, we love that restaurant, been there almost as many times as I've been to WDW!