PDA

View Full Version : disney visa photo op?

septembergirl
06-26-2007, 02:41 AM
We will be going to Epcot from DTD (fresh from BBB!:princess:) one afternoon in time for our ADR at Akershus.I want to plan for time to stop and do the Disney Visa Photo Op. Who has done this and what were your experiences? Do you have to have an appointment? How long does it take? Or let me put it this way...If we have a 4:55 ADR, when should we try to arrive at the park?

scottgr
06-26-2007, 01:38 PM
We went to the Visa Photo session last year. It was great. See the picture in my aviator. You get a some great one on one time with the characters. We had Minnie and Goofy. We had to wait about 20 minutes. All depends on how long the line is. It was worth the time. We got tons of great pictures. :thumbsup: Have fun

ISLE39
06-26-2007, 09:35 PM
I DID IT 2 WEEKS AGO TWICE i went the first day and had minnie and goofy and went and got the free pic the pic can only be from that session so then i asked can i get another one another day and guess what you can it just cant be the same day THE SECOND DAY i got mickey minnie and goofy. the pics were much better u go into innoventions around the firetruck corner you can only get the pictures from 130pm til 430pm then u go right to the camera center outside of spaceship earth and they do it right then and there for you with your photopass card. THE FREE PIC IS NOT GOOD FOR ONLINE PURCHASES.

Rustin Allison
06-27-2007, 07:38 AM
I did this last year. I had Mickey, Donald and Goofy. The line was not too long. There was a couple in front of me and that was it. It was a fun experience because you don't feel too rushed and it is just your group in the room.

I would sugggest picking your picture up sooner rather than later. I went to pick my picture up right before park closing.... longest line I have ever had to wait in at Disney World!

Rustin Allison