PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Rates

Keneva
06-25-2007, 10:15 PM
When will the 2008 room rates be published and is there a limit on how far in advance you can make reservations?

T--
06-26-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't think anyone knows. I asked the same question a day or two ago and didn't get a response. I'm far from an expert, but I think you can make reservations now, but you won't know the rates until they come out. Smart money is between now and the middle of August.

mickey&missy
06-26-2007, 12:58 PM
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting! It's so annoying!!

They should be out soon, within the next month or 2. You can book now through a travel agent, I booked our last trip a year in advance that way. You may also be able to book by calling WDW reservations.

Jenemmy
06-26-2007, 01:56 PM
T -- I tried to respond to your post yesterday, but my computer would NOT let me do it! SORRY! Today, it is feeling much more cooperative.

To answer the question, I contacted Magical Journeys earlier in the year and was told to expect 2008 rates probably in mid July. I am anxiously waiting!!!

TammiMcMan
06-27-2007, 02:11 AM
Rates should be out within the next few weeks, but you can call and book a room only reservation anytime. I don't think there's any time restrictions, unless you're attempting to book online. You'll be quoted 2007 rates until the new ones are released. When they are made available, you can update your room only to a package if you want.