PDA

View Full Version : Best costume you ever saw at MNSSHP?

Cozfamilyof6
06-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi - attending MNSSHP in October - can't wait. What was the best costume you ever saw there? I love everything about Halloween (my birthday is the day after so my mom always had a Halloween theme going for my birthday parties).

Love to know what you've seen people wearing.

Too many trips to count 1974-1992
Finally got back Nov 2006 BWV
Going again Oct 2007 BWV

chrisandmattsmom
06-25-2007, 08:54 PM
When we went to MNSSHP in October of 2006, there was a family dressed as Fred, Wilma, and Pebbles Flintstone. They were so cute! There was also a guy dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow and he looked like the real guy. His costume was super!!

Goofeygal
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM
I have never been but my niece has. She and her family saw a a family dressed like dalmations and following behind was Corella.

biodtl
06-26-2007, 08:42 AM
In Oct 2006, I saw a woman dressed as the Edvard Munch painting, "The Scream". She was all in one color, and she had a large framed poster of the painting, with the face cut out and she held it up with her face in the hole. It was hilarious, but I imagine she got tired of carrying it around.

I'm also biased and thought DH and DD2 looked pretty cute as Belle & Beast.

Noah's Helper
06-26-2007, 07:51 PM
I saw a guy in a white t-shirt with red shorts, red suspenders, and a Mickey Santa hat. That was the extent of his costume, but he also had white hair and beard, and a round belly. He looked like Santa himself on vacation!

Another favorite was a group dressed as the entire Gilligan's Island crew.

mickey&missy
06-26-2007, 09:24 PM
We went on Halloween and mostly everyone was dressed up. There were sooo many cool ones its hard to say. We saw a family that was dressed as the characters from Scooby Doo. Mom was Daphne, Dad was Freddy, the little boy was Shaggy (he looked the best! Soo funny!) and a little one was Scooby!

We dressed as Disney Characters. I was Minnie, DS was Mickey, DH was Prince Charming and DD was Cinderella! We got a lot of compliments!

Have fun at the party, your going to have a blast!

Quasimodo
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Last year I saw someone dressed as Darth Vader. Very authentic looking costume. Even had the blinking lights on the chest. People were coming up to him to have pictures taken with him.

mainemajor
06-27-2007, 08:43 PM
There were so many great costumes when I was there last year, but my favorite was in the parade - Tigger's skeleton costume. I have it as a wallpaper on one of my computers:tigger:

CaptSmee
06-27-2007, 09:21 PM
2 years ago my sister dressed as Alice and me and my brother Tweedle Dee & Dum! I thought we had the best costumes there!

biodtl
06-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Last year I saw someone dressed as Darth Vader. Very authentic looking costume. Even had the blinking lights on the chest. People were coming up to him to have pictures taken with him.

Was this a CM or a park guest? I know WDW does not really like people to wear full head masks, etc.

LoriMistress
06-28-2007, 07:14 PM
I've seen pictures (never been to MNSSHP) of some chick who dresed up like Sora. I thought the costume and the idea was very original.

True Disney Fan
06-28-2007, 11:13 PM
:number1:I think the best costumes I noted was in Oct.2002. It was cute to see a precious little blond hair girl (maybe 4 ) dressed as Captain Hook and her dad(over 6ft.and about 200lbs) dressed totally as Tinkerbell including the tights and little wings..

If I had been a judge and a contest was that evening, I would have voted for them..:mickey:

biodtl
06-29-2007, 09:01 PM
It was cute to see a precious little blond hair girl (maybe 4 ) dressed as Captain Hook and her dad(over 6ft.and about 200lbs) dressed totally as Tinkerbell including the tights and little wings..

That is AWESOME! I tried to get DS to be Hook, Me Wendy, DD Peter Pan and DH Tinkerbelle. Unfortunately, DD is too Belle-crazy to be anything else.

ghost999
06-29-2007, 09:08 PM
this is going to be the first year we are doing it and i was thinking of being Jack Skellington: what do ya'll think of that idea.:mickey: thanks for any oppinion