PDA

View Full Version : Travel from Epcot to 1900 Park Fare

Shoebee99
06-25-2007, 05:49 PM
How hard is it to get from Epcot to 1900 Park Fare or Whispering Canyon?

Go figure :confused:- I have my adr's with great times and the places I want to eat - read the menus for my picky eaters (DH included) and have the Characters for DDs. Now it looks like we may do the Candlelight Processional (and dinner) on a day we visit MGM or Animal Kingdom. I didn't want to give up any of the restaurants we've picked (I've been thinking about them too much now) so if we have a later adr at one of them we could hop over there from Epcot - we will have already spent an evening at Epcot earlier in the week so hopefully wouldn't be missing too much.

If all else fails I can try to switch the day we go to Epcot. We do have a breakfast ADR at Akershus so possibly it would be easier to change that than travel to one of the other places for dinner.

Well, now thinking about it not sure that I would want to do Akershus in the morning and 1900 Park Fare in the evening - too many princesses in one day! I guess my choice would be Epcot to Whispering Canyon for dinner.

Our plan as it stands now (after the change):
Sunday AK - 1900 Park Fare Dinner
Mon. MGM - to Epcot for Le Cellier with CP
Tues. MK - Crystal Palace Dinner(MVMCP)
Wed. MK - LTT Dinner
Thurs. Epcot - Akershus Breakfast
to Whispering Canyon Dinner
Fri. MK - CRT breakfast then leave for home after some park time.

Help. Any Suggestions???

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-25-2007, 06:40 PM
If you're concerned about over-princessing yourselves, you could consider 1900 Park Faire for Breakfast, with Alice in Wonerland, the Mad Hatter, Marry Poppins and some of the Winnie the Pooh crew before you head for the MK one day. With the MVMCP and having 2 days planned there, you won't risk missing much in the park time, and 1900 PF is at the GF, which is a quick monorail ride back and forth right right the MK. Then you could do your Whispering Canyon dinner on your AK day after the park. The kids will still get plenty of princess time at Akershus and Cindy's and you don't have to sacrafice eating at any of the places you want to go.

LoriMistress
06-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Take Bus from Epcot to GF will take an average 20-30 minutes. If you take Epcot by monerail to GF it will take you 40-50 minutes.

WonderlandsMostWanted
06-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Also, with the idea I proposed above, you could try to get in another dinner Thursday evening either at another Epcot restaurant, or (Epcot also being on the Monorail) you could try going to the Poly for dinner (at 'Ohana or Kona Cafe,) which is also on the Monorail, and if you time your ressies it right, you can catch the Water Pagent from the beach at the Poly after dinner and wind down your last evening on a calm note. Just a thought.