PDA

View Full Version : Brother and Sister Disney Trip Day 4...Fun Fun Fun!!!

grego77
06-25-2007, 02:47 PM
We woke up again very early on Monday morning. We got ready for the day, and headed over to the busses for EMH at MGM. Unfortunately, the line for MGM was HORRENDOUS :(, so we decided just to go to Animal Kingdom, and head over to MGM a bit later.
We got to AK with around 45 minutes to spare, so we were very close to the front of the line. Once the lines started moving, we jetted to guest services, got the handheld captioning, and ran to the tree of life to catch the opening ceremony. We headed over to EE and with no line got on it and had a great ride:thumbsup:. We walked over to the Safaris and YET AGAIN, the line was horrible. So no Safari ride for us this trip :(. We decided to wander over to Bus Life and see that again before leaving the park. It was hysterical as usual. We debated going back to EE, but decided two times was enough…now it’s time for MGM and a little Rockin Rollercoaster.
We got to MGM with no problem. We ran over to Rockin Rollercoaster and got a FP for an hr later. We caught the first Beauty and the Beast show, and loved it (go to NYC and see it there before it closes July 29th!:mickey:). We got to Rockin Rollercoaster and had the best ride EVER! After the ride, we decided to walk over to Muppets 3D and do that before lunch. We loved the show as usual, and headed over to Pizza Planet for lunch with our DP. The pizza was great, and the salad was very fresh:). Amanda wanted her hair wrapped, so while she was doing that, I went to One Man’s Dream, the story of Walt Disney. I only got through half of the show, but what I saw was very good. We had enough of MGM, and decided to go back to POP before heading out to Epcot for dinner at Garden Grill. We watched a little Disney Channel back at POP (and of course I refilled my mug!), and a couple hours later, we were back at Epcot. We did Spaceship Earth because I knew I wouldn’t be able to again for a while, with the refurbishments. We got a FP for Test Track (again!) and decided to do a walk-through of World Showcase with the topiaries. It was fun, and of course we stopped at 3 Caballeros again because I love boat rides:D! We finished our walk, and went over to Garden Grill. We got seated immediately and got our bread and butter and AMAZING salad. Mickey came over and we both got our picture with him. A bit later Pluto came over too and he was funny. Our catfish, potatoes, veggies, steak, and turkey came next. It was great, but not as good as when I had it in January. Chip came over and leaned on Amanda. I kind of blurted out that he may have ‘gas’ and to watch out (to Amanda) and I think he got a bit offended…LOL:blush:. He wagged his finger at me and sulked away. Dale apparently heard about what I had to say about Chip, and in true Dale form, he gave me a high five and made me feel good about myself again:cool:. Dessert was great, and our waiter was amazing, and have Amanda the kid dessert too, because she kept eyeing the table next to us with the kids making their own sundae! Overall it was a great experience…Still my favorite character meal at WDW. I gave it an A-/B+, she gave it an A-. We were so tired after dinner, that we decided to NOT go on Test Track, and to go back to POP and rest. After a bit of TV, we called it a night.

Tomorrow, we do MK all day, and have to go home!!!

faline
06-25-2007, 07:10 PM
You certainly took advantage of your park hopping priveleges on this day! Your dinner at Garden Grill sounds like it was fun!

Lizzie
06-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Sounds like a great day.

pdrlkr
06-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

January-2007
06-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the trip report, what a full day!

disneydrmr
06-27-2007, 09:04 AM
How could you be so mean to poor Chip? :D Sounds like a fun day! And a great meal!