PDA

View Full Version : Universal Orlando Questions

DisneyDude1977
06-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Hello all! My wife and I normally go to WDW, but decided to try universal this year, and I have a few questions I was hoping some of you could answer:

1. We got the 2 park unlimited admission tickets for Universal and IOA. Does that mean we can park-hop between the two in a given day?

2. One day while there, we want to eat dinner at Margaritaville. After dinner, can we re-visit Universal and/or IOA?

3. What is the service generally like at Universal, IOA, and CityWalk?

I appreciate any input! Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!

IceCreamlover
06-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Yes, you can park hop with the 2 day unlimited admission ticket. You can also re-enter after dinner, but you may need to get your hand stamped before you exit the park (before dinner). Margaritaville is fun. Foods not great, but good atmosphere.
Service is fine.

DisneyDude1977
06-27-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the info! If anyone else has anything to post, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

moe513
06-27-2007, 09:48 PM
I have a few posts about ioa and universal. We are thinking about trying one of these or trying to do both in one day.

Jodi
06-28-2007, 08:32 PM
We are die hard Disney fans, but do visit Universal Studios as well. Both parks are worth visiting and at night, Citywalk it pretty cool. We haven't eaten at Margaritaville, but, other restaurants within the parks. Sorry to say, the food was not too good. Must sees / do's are the Monster Make-up show, The Mummy and Men in Black.
71 days till we are off to the Kingdom !! :thumbsup:

Magic Smiles
07-07-2007, 08:12 PM
We ate at Margaritaville on our visit Spring 2006. We all loved the atmosphere and all had very good meals. We can't wait to go back this coming Dec. It is not a fancy restaurant, but then we don't enjoy that type of restaurant.