PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Castle

DisneyDog
06-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I know this question has probably been answered before, but this is something I've never tried to do before, so it's new to me. I know you have to wait until it's within 180 days to make a reservation for dinner at the Castle, but just curious what is the best way to go about doing this when the time comes? I've heard it isn't an easy feat to accomplish. Thanks!!

biodtl
06-25-2007, 12:22 PM
All I can say is be on the phone first thing in the morning and keep dialing. And be as flexible with days and times as you can.

vamaggie
06-25-2007, 12:23 PM
I don't think dinner is a hard to get as breakfast (since there are no princesses at dinner) but what I would do is call 180 days out at 6:55am EDT and keep hitting speed dial til you get through (the lines open at 7am). If you can't get it the day you want (or have to take a time that is not ideal) keep calling back as folks do cancel. Good Luck!

Strmchsr
06-25-2007, 12:26 PM
:ditto: there's no secret. Just be on the phone at opening time on your day 180 and be very flexible with your time. Other than that, if you don't get it, just keep checking back for cancellations.

robyn221
06-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I think it also depends on when you're planning to be in the parks. We're going the last weekend in September & I was able to get ADRs for a relatively early dinner on the Saturday (which is DD's 9th birthday). I figured we'd have an easier time getting dinner than breakfast or lunch and, sure enough, I was right. I was also hoping for something after 6p, but was more than happy to take a slightly earlier seating. I agree with what others have said regarding calling as soon as the line opens, but I would also recommend having some flexibility as far as the date and time you want to dine.

BTW -- we had lunch in the castle during our trip at Mardi Gras in 2003, way before all meals there were character meals, and it was some of the best food and best service we had.

Good luck!

Robyn:mickey:

06-25-2007, 10:35 PM
It depends on what time of year you are going. I thought I would not be able to get an adr for dinner @ the castle after reading that they are so hard to get & you must call 180 days ahead. We went in May 2007 & I called for reservations aprox. 120 days before. I was able to get all the adrs I wanted & had many days & times to pick from. I also made ressies for Crystal Palace (both for dinner & breakfast) Rose & Crown, Sci Fi & Biergarten.

DREAMADREAM93
06-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Start calling 5 minutes early and keep calling.
It should be a sport!!

JOrdan :]

illini
06-26-2007, 01:05 AM
i really don't think it's nearly as hard to get as it used to be. you still have to call at 7am on 180 days out, but i don't think it's quite as intense as in years past.

make sure you confirm 180 days, though! you can either google adr calculator or call disney dining.