PDA

View Full Version : I know I can't be the only one

Bethis26fan
06-25-2007, 09:49 AM
I know I can't be the only Christmas nut on this board, so for all of my other nuts. It is only 6 months till Christmas.:sleigh::gift::grinch::snowman::santa:

JanetMegan
06-25-2007, 10:23 AM
I'm not so much a nut about it but I have some friends throwing a HUGE Christmas in July party next month. I made her 30 handmade invitations for it. They are having a tree, music, turkey dinner, the whole 9 yards!

Bethis26fan
06-25-2007, 10:55 AM
lol we did that in sept 2 years ago my cousin was on a 2 week leave from iraq and wouldn't be home for Christmas. We had the best time, but I know people on the street thought we were nuts cause we had trees and lights and stuff up.

DizNee143
06-25-2007, 12:14 PM
thats pretty cool...about your friend throwing a party next month for christmas...thats something i would think of doing!!
but to the OP you are not alone!!! i LOVE christmas!! and i cant WAIT..for it to be here!!
this year im gonna have to start my shopping even earlier so im really gonna be getting into the mood within the next couple of months...
:snowman::santa2::tree::deer::candy::gift:

Flower
06-25-2007, 12:45 PM
I don't even want to think about Christmas!!! I love it, but summer is here and the weather is hot, I have tan lines on the tops of my feet....no thoughts of snow, not yet!!!

Bethis26fan, that is really cool, and memorable!

JanetMegan, that would be fun, but I still prefer swimming over skating!

MsMin
06-25-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm gearing up for the Ornament premiere b/c I love to collect Hallmark Ornaments....I do some Christmas shopping. I am going to miss not going to WDW before Christmas this year :( Maybe I can celebrate Christmas there :crazy: at the intercot meet :D

Bethis26fan
06-25-2007, 01:29 PM
I started my christmas shopping a few weeks ago, the disney store here had an awesome sale. :)

Marilyn Michetti
06-25-2007, 07:02 PM
I LOVE Christmas, and I used to start making list's in Jan. Now that we're Sr.Citizens, I've scaled it down. I still make lists, but I'm not as "obsessed". We usually go to WDW in early Dec., so that's our Christmas, more than decorating and wrapping.:santa:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
I love to watch my Christmas movings in July. I can relax and not have to worry that I should be running off to do something. As much as I love Christmas, I'm usually glad when it's over. But that might be because I work retail for my part time job and jewelry stores can get nutty.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
06-25-2007, 08:41 PM
I love Christmas too. My son Riley's birthday is Dec.21st and mine is Dec.23rd so it is always a busy time around here.

As much as I love it, I'm not thinking too much about it yet. Summer is here and we spent the day at the ocean. :surfing:

crazypoohbear
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I love christmas! I am usually done shopping early so I can enjoy the holiday without running around like a mad woman. But as the kids get older that is actually harder to do. When they were young I knew what the wanted well in advance. Now it's harder to figure out?!!

This year we will have a new baby in the family. Everyone say a prayer that it's a GIRL. I love my boy's and my nephews but seriously enough with the boys already!:)

Bethis26fan
06-25-2007, 09:58 PM
This year we will have a new baby in the family. Everyone say a prayer that it's a GIRL. I love my boy's and my nephews but seriously enough with the boys already!:)

Good luck we have a new baby girl in our family she'll be 9 months at christmas, I'll have to watch myself I'll spend a ton on her.