PDA

View Full Version : Clubs at Pleasure Island

Disneyglamour
06-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Which clubs are the best and which ones should I skip? And where is the best place to get a good "adult beverage"? ;):marg:

MMouse6937
06-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Our favorite club is 8 Trax, it is a hysterical disco bar. They have a balcony upstairs that we love to sit and look over the dance floor and people watch. People are always having such a great time. The drinks are fun too with names like the Tie Dye and the Lesiure Suit, and they all taste good. We always find ourselves spending a lot of time there. Also the Adventurer's Club and get a Kongaloosh!! Have fun, PI is great!! :thumbsup:

Dorito2000
06-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Clubs @ Pleasure Island:

Motion- Top 40 Music Dance Club
--
Rock & Roll Beach Club- Party DJ Music & Live Band
--
Mannequins Dance Palace- Techno/House
--
8-Trax- 70's (80's on Thursdays)
--
Adventurers Club- Something entirely different (Interactive Comedy)
--
Comedy Warehouse- Improv comedy.
--
BET SoundStage- R&B, Hip-Hop
--
Be sure to check out a couple of Comedy Warehouse shows. Its a riot! Oh, and be sure to sit by the phones. :thumbsup:

Adventurers club is a blast as well, but it takes a bit of time to get into things. Be sure to stay for at least one of the library shows.

The dance clubs all depend on your taste in music and atmosphere. Do be sure to stop into Mannequins if the line isn't long. The million dollar light show is just amazing in itself. Plus, the club has a rotating dance floor. A very interesting experience.

And as far as drinks go, you will not have any problem finding good drinks. There are bars in every club and there's multiple outdoor bars as well.

:beer:Kungaloosh!:beer:

~Nick

DisneyTeen
06-26-2007, 09:00 AM
I am 25 and the club that I tend to enjoy the most is Motion. There is a younger crowd but I still enjoy it. A close second is Mannequins.
Also, a can't miss every trip: Both the Adventurers Club and Comedy Warehouse.
Like someone said, there are drinks everywhere, so not to worry about finding a good one.

debandbub
06-29-2007, 05:59 PM
Adventurer's Club is the best...we're there almost every night each vacation. Good drinks (get a seat at the bar), funny shows. It's usually quite a fun crowd, but not obnoxious. Definitely our favorite, but Comedy Warehouse is usually pretty good also. :beer:

Sharon1026
07-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Adventurer's Club!!

kungaloosh!

mrsgaribaldi
07-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Adventurer's Club is my favorite too:thumbsup:

Doug The Disney Man`
07-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Kungaloosh fellow adventurers! That's my top pick too, because the other clubs are like clubs we have here at home. Top 40, beachish, hiphop, even comedy (although you've gotta check that one out at DD), but Adventurer's is so unique and I like their drinks the best, too.

CandleontheWater
07-03-2007, 10:30 PM
My husband and I like 8-trax the best because they play all sorts of retro and 80's music. A close second is Manequins (sp?), because its especially fun to watch the drunk people get on and off the dance floor (and its sometimes fun to be the person trying to get on and off the dance floor! :thedolls:). PI is a great time, have lots of fun!