PDA

View Full Version : 180 Days and Couldn't Make ADR's at Fulton's?

Rica
06-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Well today is 180 days until our trip and I woke up rather early (needless to tell you guys) to make our ADR's. Well, here is the small problem I had. They made all my ADR's for our trips except she said the computer wouldn't let her make the on at Fulton's until June 27th. Well, what I don't understand why I could all the other ADR's. I wanted this ADR for Christmas Eve. I made all the ADR's leading up to and after, but couldn't make the one at Fulton's. She even tried by putting in our hotel reservation number. Anyway, just thought maybe this has already happen to someone else,or someone knows why this happened. Otherwise, I was so excited. This means only six more months to M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!
:chipdale:

PlutoLVT
06-25-2007, 10:47 AM
We just made all of our ADR for a December trip too but couldn't get Fulton's reserved on the same day. We were told that Fulton's doesn't participate in the 180 plus 10. We called back at 180 days before our Fulton ADR and had no problem.

Rica
06-25-2007, 03:15 PM
That makes sense now. They couldn't explain why. I'm glad you could. Thanks! I just call back on the 180th day for that ADR. :thumbsup: