PDA

View Full Version : Pirate gear??

frogprincemom
06-24-2007, 08:08 PM
We are planning a trip at the beginning of Dec. for the Land and Sea package. My question is that I understand that there is a Pirates of the Carribean theme on the second night of the cruise where dressing up in pirate gear is encouraged. My DH and I were pirates this past Halloween, so we are covered. My DD has an appointment at the BBB, so I'm kinda counting on her being a "pirate" princess. My question is, Isn't there a store at DD that has a large selection of costumes available for little boys, especially pirate costumes?? DS is 3, but would probably wear a size 4 or 5?? Has anyone seen or purchased any of these costumes recently that can give me any ideas or advice?? also, approximately how much these costumes may cost?? Thanks for any advice and ideas.

tarjaybuff
06-24-2007, 11:27 PM
I was just at the DS and saw costumes for kids. There were 3 different styles all related to Pirates. If you can't find one check out Party City or make your own. A stripped shirt that is shredded at the waist and sleeves works just fine.:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Theres also stuff when you come off POC into the gift shop. They had swords, hooks etc.
And at dinner on Pirate night on the ship they gave bandanas.
We went up on the top deck overlooking the pool deck for the show and had a fantastic view. A lot of the show takes place up there as well as on the pool deck. We got a table and chairs right up against the railing, but get there early.

Quasimodo
06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
I've been putting together a pirate costume for myself. Already used it once at the Pirate & Princess Party. Also have been helping DW and DD find pirate costumes since we are going to the PPP again in August and will be going to MNSSHP in Oct.

You can find children's pirate costumes at the World of Disney at DD. They have an entire room dedicated to pirate merchandise. You can find the same items at the Emporium at MK, Mouse Gears at Epcot, and at the POTC shop. However, I found better costumes at online costume shops. Including child Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swan costumes. I can't give links, but look at halloweenexpress.com and buycostumes.com.

DisneyPrincess812
07-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Im also planning on putting a pirate princess costume together for the pirate princess party in august but I dunno what to wear...I saw some cute costumes in the world of disney store in ny for kids but i need one in my size...Im 19...I know i have time but I just wanna know that I have something when the time comes. I mean I have tiaras and stuff from Disney World for the princess part but I dnno what to do bout the pirate part